Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca vs Tren for mass ??

Excellent points have been made above with your questions. I have used both with test/dbol and seen excellent results with either one. Let's make it simple: If you like hardness, vascularity(assuming bf is low enough) and immediate strength gains, fina is your boy...If you're after a slower acting, less androgenic drug, with equivalent if not more,imo, strength gains, go with the deca...You will be hard pressed to find a better all time classic stack of dbol/test/deca...you just cannot go wrong with this and a well planned diet....

Here ya go buddy:
Wk 1-4: 30mg dbol ed
Wk 1-10: 200-400mg deca
Wk 1-12: 500mg test
This should work out nicely, you could run dbol for 1 more week if you wanted, if this is your first time, I would keep it nice/safe and low, 30mg/ed is just fine here..good luck bro..

OuttLaw said:
Well, they do say never say never... but anyways, when I used tren in my bulking cycle I started it about halfway through the cycle. I was getting good mass gains at 1st, but then I felt it started to cut into my gains and start shredding me. I still think it's one of the best substances I've used, I got amazing strength gains from it, but it just didnt do what I wanted it to do while I was bulking.
what wrong with adding muscle without water weight? :p i was hoping you would say something to convince me that tren should only be used to cut!! lol

Why not leave deca for 12 weeks....

Because you need to extend the test a few weeks longer (while the deca is still working) to avoid deca dick.

In the cycke Flex2Win mentioned, you would start PCT 1 week after last test injection.

I still dont get that. The ester of test enanth is just as long as deca and is self tappering. I mean just to avoid deca dick I could see maybe one week longer. Anyhow I never went over 300mgs/wk on deca and my libido was through the roof without test and deca dick never kicked in....Maybe Im lucky but maybe deca has a lot of negative over hypes.....Sometimes I think shits in your mind. I think your subconscious is alot more powerful than we think it is....Oh and Im not high :)

If you've had luck in the past avoiding that side, why not roll with it again....I would stick with what works for ya bro...

deca for mass. Practically it gives me that thick slab look I want.

Tren cut me up and had amazing strength gains. I did test/tren trying to bulk, based on the "tren is more anabolic on paper" argument. It cut me up. I sweat a lot. I was strong. But I looked too wiry for my tastes at the end.

The reason I think the reason deca builds more mass than tren is that although tren is supposed to be stronger at the anabolic receptor than deca, deca also is estrogenic and progesterone active. Estrogen and progesterone also cause a lot of growth. This is why cattle in the US are often injected with tren and estrogen preparations. So deca is a "messier" drug and you get more growth through a variety of interacting mechanisms. That's my guess.

But, for whatever reason, tren seems to be more of a cutter than a good bulker in the real world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom