Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Sus/Dbol Cycle

BigTapp

My Stats:
28 Years old
215lbs
15% BF

How does this cycle sound?

300mg Deca: 150mg twice a week (10 Weeks)
500mg Sustanon: 250mg Twice a week (10 Weeks)
35mg Dbol: Everday day (10 Weeks)

What do you recommend for post cycle? Nolvadex? Clomid? Appreciate any suggestions.

BigTapp

P.S. Also what is a good cutting alternative to winstrol? I took winny and loved it but noticed it being hard on my hair.

I would recommend you use AIFM for your cycle and your PCT. Don't shoot twice a week; shoot every 3 days or every 4 days in order to keep even blood levels. You should do very well with that.

BigTapp said:
My Stats:
28 Years old
215lbs
15% BF

How does this cycle sound?

300mg Deca: 150mg twice a week (10 Weeks)
500mg Sustanon: 250mg Twice a week (10 Weeks)
35mg Dbol: Everday day (10 Weeks)

What do you recommend for post cycle? Nolvadex? Clomid? Appreciate any suggestions.

BigTapp

P.S. Also what is a good cutting alternative to winstrol? I took winny and loved it but noticed it being hard on my hair.

Please tell me that is a typo and your not planning on running dbol for 10 weeks...just use the dbol for the first 4-5 weeks and thats plenty

Depending on your experiences, you might need some HCG to get the boys back

Ulter said:
I would recommend you use AIFM for your cycle and your PCT. Don't shoot twice a week; shoot every 3 days or every 4 days in order to keep even blood levels. You should do very well with that.[/QUOTE

What is the best way to take the anti e's? Some say at the end and some say the whole way through? How much do you take? Appreciate it?
Thanks

Here ya go, ran this several times, great success:
Wk 1-4: 30mg/ed Dbol
Wk 1-10: 300mg/wk Deca
Wk 1-12: 500mg/wk Sus 250

Post cycle, I'd opt for HCG and nolvadex..

How were your gains? Was there lots of water retention? what is the best way to take the HGC and the Nolva at post cycle?How many mgs per day and for how long? What about a good cutter after wards. I was thinking of running a clen/T3 cycle. Your opinion is very appreciated.
Thanks,

Bigtapp

take hcg 1000ui eod for 20 days. start hcg seven to ten days after last inject. nolva can be taken approx. 40 mgs ed for a month depending if gyno arises. take arimidex .5mg ed throughout the cycle to help with the bloat.

brandonp005 said:
Please tell me that is a typo and your not planning on running dbol for 10 weeks...just use the dbol for the first 4-5 weeks and thats plenty

Depending on your experiences, you might need some HCG to get the boys back
Yep, No need to run dbol for ten wks. 4 to 5 for a jumpstart is all you need

I JUST came off that same cycle bro ! Loved it ! I added D-Bol towards the end as well as using it to jumpstart.... I did a 12 week cycle and I am up 35 lbs !!!!! Lets see how much I keep of it... G/L you will love it, if done right !

Inhibitor

Like one said. Run the Dbol for the first and last 3 weeks of the cycle. 10 weeks is a bit harsh.

Top Bottom