Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Sus 250, Dbol cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swole-N-Iraq

Aight guys,
been a while since i've been on here, still in Iraq and have been moving around, but im settled in finally and bout ready to start my next cycle, soon as i get all my PCT shit on hand (lesson learned!). So over here I kinda gotta roll with what i can get my hands on, and at the present thats a fair amount of Organon Deca & Sustanon 250, and some 10mg Dbol, have a 2 or 3 5000iu vials of HCG as well, so just waiting on the Clomid and ill be ready to go. Anyways, This will be My 2nd cycle and it's been prob 6 months since my first cycle, which was just Deca and Dbol. Basically Lookin at throwin in the Sus 250 on top but im not sold on it just yet. Just wanted to get some "Expert" advice/opinions on how to run that, keep in mind its my 2nd cycle and first was pretty low doseages due to limited supply... Throw me a couple good scenarios here for stacking all 3, or even leaving one out. Im thinking Deca 400 mg every 7 days, Sust 250mg every 4 days, Deca 8 weeks, sust 10 weeks, and Dbol 20-50 mg ED for first 4-5 weeks... Last time I didnt use any HCG for PCT, just a lil clomid, so advice on when and how much HCG to use, and then when to start the clomid, how much how long as well for that cycle... I know I could go online somewhere and find some answers for these questions, but I'd rather hear it from the "horses mouth", plus time online is limited as well. thanks brothas !

deca 400 wk 10 wks, sust 500 wk 10 - 12wks, dbol 30mg ed 4 wks. HCG, clomid for PCT. start clomid 2 wks after last shot of sust. have AI on hand for bloat.

Swole-N-Iraq said:
Aight guys,
been a while since i've been on here, still in Iraq and have been moving around, but im settled in finally and bout ready to start my next cycle, soon as i get all my PCT shit on hand (lesson learned!). So over here I kinda gotta roll with what i can get my hands on, and at the present thats a fair amount of Organon Deca & Sustanon 250, and some 10mg Dbol, have a 2 or 3 5000iu vials of HCG as well, so just waiting on the Clomid and ill be ready to go. Anyways, This will be My 2nd cycle and it's been prob 6 months since my first cycle, which was just Deca and Dbol. Basically Lookin at throwin in the Sus 250 on top but im not sold on it just yet. Just wanted to get some "Expert" advice/opinions on how to run that, keep in mind its my 2nd cycle and first was pretty low doseages due to limited supply... Throw me a couple good scenarios here for stacking all 3, or even leaving one out. Im thinking Deca 400 mg every 7 days, Sust 250mg every 4 days, Deca 8 weeks, sust 10 weeks, and Dbol 20-50 mg ED for first 4-5 weeks... Last time I didnt use any HCG for PCT, just a lil clomid, so advice on when and how much HCG to use, and then when to start the clomid, how much how long as well for that cycle... I know I could go online somewhere and find some answers for these questions, but I'd rather hear it from the "horses mouth", plus time online is limited as well. thanks brothas !

No one else has any input here? If not then Ill take some suggestions for an AI to run throughout the cycle, ie compound, doseage and frequency...

I'm about to start same cycle. This is how I plan on running it:

WK 1-12 500mg Sust
WK 1-10 400mg Deca
WK 1-4 40mg Dbol (ed)

I havent used anything in about 5-6 years. This should give me great results. I can look @ a bottle of test & put on 10lbs. Good luck. I will be deployed in your neck of the woods soon. Good to know quality gear is around :qt:

I don't know what your MOS is, but unless you're in air conditioned quarters most of the day, I wouldn't want to get to bulked up. Heavy androgen cycles make me sweat, and I almost never wear body armor, or have to be out in the desert (Vegas) heat for more than a few minutes.
You might try small doses of Test with moderate doses of EQ. Endurance and stamina will keep you alive over there longer than size and strength.
Assuming you're one of the good guys - God bless you and the sacrifices you make on the free worlds behalf.

That is some funny shit! I just talked to my "new best friend" here in Iraq about some prices. The next thread I open is yours. I am looking to run EQ instead of the Deca and stay at about 500 on ew on the Sust. I am inside everyday but still don't think I am going to run any orals. I don't want the obvious bloat or the wear on the liver. The food here does enough of that. I am getting some prices on HGH too, might want to check into that. You could take advantage of the cheaper prices while here. Don't pay too much man. These people will screw your ass. The gear here is dirt cheap.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I don't know what your MOS is, but unless you're in air conditioned quarters most of the day, I wouldn't want to get to bulked up. Heavy androgen cycles make me sweat, and I almost never wear body armor, or have to be out in the desert (Vegas) heat for more than a few minutes.
You might try small doses of Test with moderate doses of EQ. Endurance and stamina will keep you alive over there longer than size and strength.
Assuming you're one of the good guys - God bless you and the sacrifices you make on the free worlds behalf.

Well im inside a hangar most of the time but not AC quarters, Im an Apache Helicopter Mech, so i definitely get my sweat on..lol I did a mild cycle last summer, and yeah i got some headaches here n there, and sweated my ass off, but constant water and gatorade kept me goin.. I'm tryin to knock this cycle out before it gets Africa hot over here though, that way I can maintain and lean out when the heat really sets in. Thanks for the advice though bro, and for the Patriotic sentiments! God Bless you too brother! and God Bless the world, not just the USA!

hey guys, needa know this asap! what are the estimated prices for a months cycle of deca, sus250 and dbols??? any answer would help,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom