deca questions and side testosterone?

Posted: 01-Oct-2003 09:37 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about deca questions and side testosterone? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: for those of you who have had deca exactly what happened was it you couldn't partite sexually or was it just no urge to partite?? also what side effects have any of you had from deca and testosterone if this is my first cycle should i use testosterone as well if i'm on nitrix and bicreatol or my next cycle also how long should my cycle be and how l...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

deca  questions and side testosterone?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

deca questions and side testosterone?

Old 01-Oct-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
United States
for those of you who have had Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - exactly what happened was it you couldn't partite sexually or was it just no urge to partite?? also what side effects have any of you had from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and testosterone if this is my first cycle should i use testosterone as well if i'm on nitrix and bicreatol or my next cycle also how long should my cycle be and how long should i wait to cycle back on i won't have to get tested for 3 years so should i cycle off or no??
thanks
Josh
Gallery of protobe  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 01-Oct-2003, 09:58 PM   #2
United States
WOW what a bunch of questions.
First off shoot us ALL your stats, age, years training etc.

Second there are PLENTY of articles on here about the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - \test sides. Do more research !!!!
Gallery of wetback  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!