Deca Injection!?!

Posted: 29-Jan-2005 01:47 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca Injection!?! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a QV 200mg x 50ml. Should I stick to 1 injection of 400 mg per week or should I mix it up by two injections per week at 200 mg per week. Is there any known benifit at twice per week? Thanks...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Deca Injection!?!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Deca Injection!?!

Old 29-Jan-2005, 01:47 PM   #1
United States
I have a QV 200mg x 50ml.

Should I stick to 1 injection of 400 mg per week or
should I mix it up by two injections per week at
200 mg per week.
Is there any known benifit at twice per week?

Thanks
Gallery of Guiseppe  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Deca Injection!?!

Old 29-Jan-2005, 01:48 PM   #2
United States
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - has a long half life....one is fine
Gallery of novice ck  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 29-Jan-2005, 03:27 PM   #3

always run test
Gallery of hugeman1  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 07:29 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by novice ck
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - has a long half life....one is fine
Even with the long halflife, your blood levels will be a lot more level with two injections a week, meaning better results and less sides. Anyway, I'm assuming you are doing that Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - with test (at least I really hope so), and testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate should always be shot twice a week, so just mix in the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - with the test shot.
Gallery of Anthony Starks  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 07:35 PM   #5
United States
You are taking Test with the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ....right???
Gallery of help4john  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 07:52 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by help4john
You are taking Test with the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - ....right???

pack your bags... you're is going on vacation if no test.
Gallery of black sheep  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 09:02 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by black sheep
pack your bags... you're is going on vacation if no test.
you better believe it. Unless your practicing abstinence get some test in there.
Gallery of joe2004  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 10:52 PM   #8
United States
Deffently add some test. I alway do two injections of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , The 50 mL bottle I got was 50mgx1mL So I was having to take 6cc's a week. Thats a load of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - too. Two cycles, but add some test. You really won't see that many gains from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - alone.
Gallery of anthony518  

Old 29-Jan-2005, 10:55 PM   #9
United States
Quote posted by anthony518
Deffently add some test.
I think by this point he gets the idea, we probably don't need 10 more gurus telling him to add test
Gallery of Anthony Starks