Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this from DECA? HIGH PROLACTIN, 4 months after.

getbulk

Hello everyone, I'm preparing for a second cycle and first wanted to ensure my bloodwork is on key.

To make a long story short, I ran a Test E 600mg, deca 400mg, & dbol cycle quite a while ago w/o getting baseline bloodwork. I ran this cycle being very uneducated w/o controlling prolactin, e2, etc. Not only that, PCT was only Post Cycle, and Unleashed. FLAME ON!

4 months later I began to get some bloodwork taken. Here are the results:

Prolactin (2.1 - 17.7): 19.4 ng/ml (HIGH)
Total Test: 434 ng/dl
Free Test: 13 ng/dl
E2 (7.6 - 42): 8.5 pg/ml (LOW)

I read there is a correlation w/ high prolactin resulting in lower test but I could be wrong. I'm also worried how low my e2 is but the only way to get that up is more aromatization and to get that naturally it seems as though I would need to lower my prolactin. Such a ripple effect haha...

Is it possible that my prolactin is still high considering Deca, especially w/ no caber, etc?

bro, im going to try really hard to not give you a hard time but you have horrible numbers for your age and that's what you get for even using deca, especially using it an not knowing what your doing... you need to get your numbers in check before you consider running any other sort of cycle... your test is low for your age and you obviously know your other numbers are not good... what is your lh and fsh numbers? are you using any sort of ai or supplement right now?

Man I would get on some caber to get that prolactin down ASAP. That's pretty damn high. DECA lingers forever which is where your high prolactin came from, and probably the main reason you haven't fully recovered. DECA really is a horrible choice for anyone that cycles

bro, im going to try really hard to not give you a hard time but you have horrible numbers for your age and that's what you get for even using deca, especially using it an not knowing what your doing... you need to get your numbers in check before you consider running any other sort of cycle... your test is low for your age and you obviously know your other numbers are not good... what is your lh and fsh numbers? are you using any sort of ai or supplement right now?

Yeah I know the numbers are terrible, which is why I'm bustin my ass trying to get it right. Especially when I was aiming for 225 by the end of summer, will prob set the goal to 210 end of summer now 10LB natty gain.

LH: 4.0 mIu/mL
FSH 2.9 mIu/mL

Not taking any supplements at the moment. Just basic vitamins and good diet.

Man I would get on some caber to get that prolactin down ASAP. That's pretty damn high. DECA lingers forever which is where your high prolactin came from, and probably the main reason you haven't fully recovered. DECA really is a horrible choice for anyone that cycles

Will def be getting some Dostinex from AG Guys. How long should i take that for? Assuming bloods come back normalized can I jump back on cycle?

i would run it at least 4 weeks bro and then get bloodwork and see where your at... after that, post again and we will get you set up for your next cycle... you MUST get these issues addressed... i would recommend running a few other things to get your test up as well... i would go with the unleashed/post cycle combo along with hcgenerate bro... run them 4 weeks along with dostinex... get your test levels up bro...

i would run it at least 4 weeks bro and then get bloodwork and see where your at... after that, post again and we will get you set up for your next cycle... you MUST get these issues addressed... i would recommend running a few other things to get your test up as well... i would go with the unleashed/post cycle combo along with hcgenerate bro... run them 4 weeks along with dostinex... get your test levels up bro...

Always tough waiting when you have everything on hand ;). Will run the above mentioned and see where I'm at. You guys are always the best I have learned such a good deal from you all. Thanks!

As others are saying, the problem was the deca, not so much the PCT. PCT speeds recovery, but at this point, you should be recovered naturally anyway, so that's not the issue. Your prolactin is high and deca also increases progesterone. Your e is also oddly low. Sounds like there might be more going on here than we can gather.

As others are saying, the problem was the deca, not so much the PCT. PCT speeds recovery, but at this point, you should be recovered naturally anyway, so that's not the issue. Your prolactin is high and deca also increases progesterone. Your e is also oddly low. Sounds like there might be more going on here than we can gather.

I'm not sure what it is then. Both doctor and endocrinologist said I am completely normal and just need time to recover properly. Endo is a family friend who i was able to discreetly speak about what I took and he just said I need time considering an ineffective PCT protocol. Then again, most these guys don't know anything about AAS.

Last edited:
Your numbers aren't bad at all. Your estrogen is oddly low though and that could be due to various factors. I imagine if you ate well and remained off if you were tested again in about 6 weeks your numbers will be greatly improved. You are obviously recovering but it is taking longer due to what you used on cycle. You don't really need to use anything at this time but a dopamine agonist such as prami or caber would be useful.

Top Bottom