deca, dbol, sust cycle...where to put the anti-e's

Posted: 11-Apr-2004 01:35 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about deca, dbol, sust cycle...where to put the anti-e's within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hi guys, been reading many posts and am looking forward to some much needed advice. i am 31 lifting for 3 years 5'10" 172 lbs 8-9% body fat diet? mostly chicken, brocolli, rice, protein shakes looking to go 195-ish with this cycle and reduce BF. proposed cycle weeks 1-4 dbol 15-35 mgs per day (depending on sides) 1-10 deca 300mgs,...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 11-Apr-2004, 01:35 AM   #1

Hi guys, been reading many posts and am looking forward to some much needed advice.
i am
lifting for 3 years
5'10"
172 lbs
8-9% body fat
diet? mostly chicken, brocolli, rice, protein shakes
looking to go 195-ish with this cycle and reduce BF.

proposed cycle
weeks
1-4 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 15-35 mgs per day (depending on sides)
1-10 Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 300mgs, Sustanon 450 mgs per week
6-7 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 750iu per day
13-16 clomid PCT
1-2, 5-6, 9-10, 13-14 clenbuterol

i will have nolvadex on hand for gynecomastia. BUT, i am now concerned about the progestrone in the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . to combat that, i am considering using proviron.
Question is: How much, for how long, and starting when?
Gallery of carapace2  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: deca, dbol, sust cycle...where to put the anti-e's

Old 11-Apr-2004, 02:08 AM   #2
United States
I've never heard of proviron working stop progesterone. Perhaps winstrol or dostinex. Maybe nolva might be of some benefit.
Gallery of Outtlaw  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 11-Apr-2004, 02:56 AM   #3
United States
is this your first cycle
Gallery of smb_69  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:18 AM   #4

no, i did one last summer
sustenon and trenbolone
then did a trenbolone only in december
got kinda hairy, so i want to stay away from trenbolone.
i've been reading up...
http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/oestrogen-progesterone.asp
Says basically that progesterone requires oestrogen presence to activate it. The idea being that using proviron would reduce the oestrogen and mitigate the progesterone related gynecomastia effect.
i'm thinking that i can kill two birds with this proviron....keep aromitization down on the Sustanon, and give me some insurance on the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - . I'm not doing a big dose of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - any way...300 mgs./week
I'm just wondering if i should up my dose when i introduce that HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - .
Am i making sense?
Also, has anyone used nolvadex for PCT? Can you comment on it's effectiveness vs. Clomid?
Thanks
Gallery of carapace2  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:22 AM   #5
United States
there is a great post on nolva vs. clomid in the sticky PCT...PCT...PCT at the top of the anabolic board. I use proviron and love it but haven't used Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ...so?
Gallery of jatca69  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:25 AM   #6
United States
Nova is weaker than clomid ,so its the preferred choice, And Outlaw is right Proviron isn't going to help with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - induced gynecomastia. At the Dosage you are running shouldn't be a problem tho!
Doesn't hurt to keep some Bromo or Dostinex on hand.

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:28 AM   #7
United States
I thought clomid is weaker than nolva?
Gallery of jatca69  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:39 AM   #8

what would be the dosing on bromo and Dostinex? will that combat other types of gynecomastia..like that caused by test?
how much does it cost usually?
Gallery of carapace2  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:39 AM   #9

yeah, i read the PCT post, left me with questions, prompted me to post this question
Gallery of carapace2  

Old 11-Apr-2004, 03:42 AM   #10
United States
Quote posted by carapace2
what would be the dosing on bromo and Dostinex? will that combat other types of gynecomastia..like that caused by test?
how much does it cost usually?
You will need Nova or Armidex/L-dex For Test induced gynecomastia!

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...