Deca and dbol cycle Small

Posted: 20-Jan-2002 02:41 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Deca and dbol cycle Small within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys hope you can help. I've done a few cycles in the past with orals only. Now i need to start injecting to get any further. What do you guys think about this for a first cycle. Bear in mind im 20 yrs old, 190 lbs and 6' tall at the mo. My BF is probs around 12%. I wanna do deca, 200 mgs/week for six weeks. With 20 mgs dbol per day for ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 20-Jan-2002, 02:41 AM   #1

Hey guys hope you can help.

I've done a few cycles in the past with orals only. Now i need to start injecting to get any further. What do you guys think about this for a first cycle. Bear in mind im 20 yrs old, 190 lbs and 6' tall at the mo. My BF is probs around 12%.

I wanna do Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , 200 mgs/week for six weeks. With 20 mgs Dianabol - methandrostenolone - per day for the first 3 weeks. I wanna gain around 12-14 pounds. What d'yer reckon?

Any other input is always greatly appreciated.

Thanks
True
Gallery of Trueman  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Jan-2002, 03:33 AM   #2

Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is a bread and butter cycle. I used the same dosages in my first Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle and had great results. I'm sure you will see posts suggesting you use considerably more, all I can say is 20/200 worked great for me.

personally, I would do atleast one or two more weeks with the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - . just my .02.
Gallery of cheeks  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-Jan-2002, 06:23 AM   #3
United States
I would add some type of test.
Gallery of jeep310  

Old 20-Jan-2002, 08:06 AM   #4

i would up the Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - to 400 mg a week for at least 8 weeks... i would also take 30 mg of dball for at least 30 days....
Gallery of PARABOLAN  

Old 20-Jan-2002, 08:13 AM   #5

I would add at least 200mg of test or your will hate you for it.Trust me,I am telling you this from experience.
Gallery of ROAD DOG  

Old 20-Jan-2002, 09:21 AM   #6

why dont u do the basic begginers stack?? (if u think ur gonna be in the game for a while)?? that would be:

week#1-12: 400 mg of Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate -
week#1-12: 500 mg of sustanon 250
30 mg of dianabol for the first 40 days...
Gallery of PARABOLAN  

Old 20-Jan-2002, 10:55 AM   #7

i would definatly throw in some test. parabolans got the right idea
Gallery of tarzan21  

Re: Deca and dbol cycle Small

Old 20-Jan-2002, 11:11 AM   #8
Vatican City State
Originally posted by Trueman
Hey guys hope you can help.

I've done a few cycles in the past with orals only. Now i need to start injecting to get any further. What do you guys think about this for a first cycle. Bear in mind im 20 yrs old, 190 lbs and 6' tall at the mo. My BF is probs around 12%.

I wanna do Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , 200 mgs/week for six weeks. With 20 mgs Dianabol - methandrostenolone - per day for the first 3 weeks. I wanna gain around 12-14 pounds. What d'yer reckon?

Any other input is always greatly appreciated.

Thanks
True
I think you could run the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - a little longer( 4 - 5 weeks ), but other then that I'm sure you'll do good on that. Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - & Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is a classic stack.
Gallery of genarr3  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...