Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and dbol cycle Small

Trueman

Hey guys hope you can help.

I've done a few cycles in the past with orals only. Now i need to start injecting to get any further. What do you guys think about this for a first cycle. Bear in mind im 20 yrs old, 190 lbs and 6' tall at the mo. My BF is probs around 12%.

I wanna do deca, 200 mgs/week for six weeks. With 20 mgs dbol per day for the first 3 weeks. I wanna gain around 12-14 pounds. What d'yer reckon?

Any other input is always greatly appreciated.

Thanks
True

Deca and dbol is a bread and butter cycle. I used the same dosages in my first deca/dbol cycle and had great results. I'm sure you will see posts suggesting you use considerably more, all I can say is 20/200 worked great for me.

personally, I would do atleast one or two more weeks with the dbol. just my .02.

i would up the deca to 400 mg a week for at least 8 weeks... i would also take 30 mg of dball for at least 30 days....

I would add at least 200mg of test or your dick will hate you for it.Trust me,I am telling you this from experience.

why dont u do the basic begginers stack?? (if u think ur gonna be in the game for a while)?? that would be:

week#1-12: 400 mg of deca
week#1-12: 500 mg of sustanon 250
30 mg of dianabol for the first 40 days...

Trueman said:
Hey guys hope you can help.

I've done a few cycles in the past with orals only. Now i need to start injecting to get any further. What do you guys think about this for a first cycle. Bear in mind im 20 yrs old, 190 lbs and 6' tall at the mo. My BF is probs around 12%.

I wanna do deca, 200 mgs/week for six weeks. With 20 mgs dbol per day for the first 3 weeks. I wanna gain around 12-14 pounds. What d'yer reckon?

Any other input is always greatly appreciated.

Thanks
True
I think you could run the dBol a little longer( 4 - 5 weeks ), but other then that I'm sure you'll do good on that. Deca & dBol is a classic stack.

Top Bottom