Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol while on holiday with the lads

BukuSaath

Hey guys so I'm in my 4th week of dbol and the lads planned a sudden holiday (time to fish for birds.lol) I still have 2 weeks left of my dbol only cycle and I won't be working out fr a week while on hol. Do I stop my dbol cycle and resume once I come back or continue taking dbol while on hol? thanks guys:confused:

Take it with you on holiday, and run the planned 6 weeks.

You have two options, go off dbol and your natty test will be shit and suppressed, you'll most likely feel like ass the entire time, or run dbol on vacay and feel like a god.

I heard its common in thailand to take a dbol and hit the clubs, ooh rah!

Dude take it !! Just hit some body weight stiff to failure in ur hotel before bed throw 20 min in a night

If it's all u can do do it !

I always can get my work in !!

If it's in a jail cell hotel room or closet ima get my work in !

There is only one option, take it. Unless you are flying them I would advise otherwise.

Take it with you on holiday, and run the planned 6 weeks.

You have two options, go off dbol and your natty test will be shit and suppressed, you'll most likely feel like ass the entire time, or run dbol on vacay and feel like a god.

I heard its common in thailand to take a dbol and hit the clubs, ooh rah!

Red bull and Anadrol is the way to go!!

Hey guys so I'm in my 4th week of dbol and the lads planned a sudden holiday (time to fish for birds.lol) I still have 2 weeks left of my dbol only cycle and I won't be working out fr a week while on hol. Do I stop my dbol cycle and resume once I come back or continue taking dbol while on hol? thanks guys:confused:

You will probably grow during the weeks rest break. Normally I would say if your not training to stop your gear,,but your case is different.
I would take it with you and resume training when your back in town.

Definitely do not stop. I was in that situation before while running 80 mg tbol ED . I dropped the dosage to 40 mg for (9) days then bumped it back up once i was home and able to train. I was 5 weeks in on my tbol run. It worked nicely for me.

thank you so much guys!big help! btw I'm on 20mg Dbol and it's doing wonders. I've gained about 3lbs but my abs and delts are looking so much more defined. exactly where I needed the extra mile.

You will probably grow during the weeks rest break. Normally I would say if your not training to stop your gear,,but your case is different.
I would take it with you and resume training when your back in town.

why is it different in my case m8?

Top Bottom