Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol water retention vs. heavy testE cycle water retention?

Dbol, it comes on quick and pronounced. Test E, it builds slowly over time, with, for me at least, much less bloat, compated to dbol.

dude what is it with you and bloat?...do u like stretch marks...whatever

why dont u just do a cycle of drol

something like this...

you like bloat..try this cycle:
Drol100mgED wks 1-4
Test suspension 100mg ed wk 1-10 or 50mg depending on experiance
deca 500mg ew wk 1-10

you'll be a fuckin bolloon..

bicepts101 said:
Drol100mgED wks 1-4
deca 500mg ew wk 1-10

LOL, my thoughts exactly. OCD?

bicepts101 said:
dude what is it with you and bloat?...do u like stretch marks...whatever

why dont u just do a cycle of drol

something like this...

Drol100mgED wks 1-4
deca 500mg ew wk 1-10

lol ... your forgot the 1 cup of salt per day to go with that. lol.

please stick to the thread topic....lol

the reason I want bloat is the new research done on the muscle RAS system and estrogen leading to muscle fiber switching leading to exponential gains, in that future gains without AAS will be easier.

Sorry, about the scientific mumbo-jumbo, but I am a research scientist after all....

Anyway, is there a fundamental difference between test bloat and dbol bloat besides time to onset?

Do you mind posting up some type of study, or even just further explaination of what you are talking about? There is no doubt, most strength gains when on dbol, deca etc, are due to water retention, but what exactly are you talking about this "new research" done?

If you really want extreme bloat, and you want it quickly, then drol is what you are after. People all respond do bloat from different drugs differently. I would say that Drol and Test will turn you into a water pig the best. In my mind, the bad outweighs the good for extreme bloat. Just more stress on your body from many different angles. I may be wrong though.

Mavy

Skeletal muscle RAS and exercise performance

Alun Jones and David R. Woods

ABSTRACT

A local renin–angiotensin system (RAS) may be suggested by evidence of gene expression of RAS components within the tissue as well as physiological responsiveness of this gene expression. This review will focus on the evidence supporting the existence of the constituent elements of a physiologically functional paracrine muscle RAS. The effect of local skeletal muscle RAS on human exercise performance will be explored via its relation with pharmacological intervention and genetic studies.

The most likely configuration of the muscle RAS is a combination of in situ synthesis and uptake from the circulation of RAS components. A reduction in angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) activity reverses the decline in physical performance due to peripheral muscle factors in those with congestive heart failure and may halt or slow decline in muscle strength in elderly women. Genetic studies suggest that increased ACE and angiotensin II (Ang II) mediate greater strength gains perhaps via muscle hypertrophy whereas lower ACE levels and reduced bradykinin (BK) degradation mediate enhanced endurance performance perhaps via changes in substrate availability, muscle fibre type and efficiency.

Top Bottom