Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol question

gimma a break

Whats up fella's got my hands on some naposim 5mg dbol. Whats the best way to take them all at once or split up throughout the day. I used to split it up but one of my buddy's told me to take all at once. This is my first day so far I'm spliting them up 4 tabs 20millagrams a day. Any advice will be appreciated thanks

Don't proceed another day until you have everything layed out and understand exactly what it is you are doing.

What is your cycle history?

Goals?

Are you taking anything else with it (ie testosterone)?

AGe?

BMJ

I have used As in the past, currently I'm taking 500 millagrams a week of test e. My goal right now is to stay as big and as strong as possible. I have used dbols in the past with good results, actually stayed semi lean considering, my diet is clean so hopefully I can get the same results. I have AIFM on hand to use with it.

The standard 6-800mg/wk Test and 40-50mg/d dbol cycle is what i'd advance to as a next step. Definately take the AIFM, and continue to keep diet up....that will make or break you.

BMJ

gimma a break said:
Whats up fella's got my hands on some naposim 5mg dbol. Whats the best way to take them all at once or split up throughout the day. I used to split it up but one of my buddy's told me to take all at once. This is my first day so far I'm spliting them up 4 tabs 20millagrams a day. Any advice will be appreciated thanks
Dbols half life is 4-5 hours so taking it all at once would be kind of pointless and your levels would be wacked take it every 5-6 hours depending on your dosage i.e. 40mg/ed take 10mg every 6 hours

Like the guy above mentioned...The divided doses will keep blood levels more stable and sides as well. I've used it both ways, and the results are the same for me as far as gains went. However, the sides were less on more divided doses (usually just acne or backne).

BMJ

The only reason I ask is because every once in a while I develope a rash from the AIFM and have to stop. I just don't want to be left out to dry mid cycle

Top Bottom