Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL pre-contest question

Sakari

Hey guys,

So, I decided last minute to do a show. My window is 9 weeks. I do not have time to order gear to kick start the cycle as it will take a few weeks. I'm nervous about Dbol as a kick start. Only been taking it a few days... So I could stop. It just takes so long for test E to kick in that I felt I needed SOMETHING. Would love to hear opinions/experiences. FYI--also my first go with dbol in any cycle.

So, I decided to use DBOL as my kick start. This is what I'm thinking:

1-3 dbol 30 mg pd (3 doses)
1-7 Test E 300 mg pw
5-9 Winny 50 mg pd ( 2 doses)
Last ten days before contest go to 80mg Winny
Armidex .5 eod throughout

PCT: Osta, clomid, Hcgenerate

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Looks like a pretty good plan if that's all you have to work with, though it would be nice if you could get some Masteron added in the last few weeks up to the show. I'd also recommend increasing your AI dose the final weeks to really dry out as well

Thanks Rick! Yea... It's all I got. I'll double the AI dose when I up the Winny. Actually, I'm thinking the dbol might be a better kickstart than I originally thought.

Dbol with an AI will be stronger than just about any oral other than dbol without an AI. I would consider upping the dbol dose in week two and again upping slightly in week three topping at 50 mg. Take ten days or so off orals and start your winny all the way to show. After three weeks of slightly higher doses of Dbol, you will be firing on all cylinders when the test kicks in. Then Winny takes over. 300mg of test might be too high in this scenario. Consider dropping the Test to 250 or so. Drink a ton of water and keep your diet in check to keep bloat to a minimum. DBol and test rogtehr is a great bulk and you are cutting with little time to spare. The dbol water will leave your system well before the show. A long ester test might be more a challenge. Others may have different views, but I say get all you can from the dbol and go with a lower dose test than 300. Hope this helps!

So, with the long ester I was planning on last pin 14 days from show. Is that about right? I obviously don't want to fighting bloat a few days before the show. Oh, almost forgot. I'm taking GW up until last workout before show. I have never used Winny or Dbol. I used anavar for last cut and was happy. Winny is a bit stronger ( and harsher) but I think I will need it!

I know test E takes forever to kick in...which means it probably takes a long time to leave your system too. I just think the lower dose would be a more conservative route. 14 days is what most people use, so yeah that should work. I've never taken Winny either. I'm curious to see how it works out as Dbol is not your typical pre-contest drug.

So, with the long ester I was planning on last pin 14 days from show. Is that about right? I obviously don't want to fighting bloat a few days before the show. Oh, almost forgot. I'm taking GW up until last workout before show. I have never used Winny or Dbol. I used anavar for last cut and was happy. Winny is a bit stronger ( and harsher) but I think I will need it!

At 300mg per week, I don't see bloat or water retention being a problem at all, especially stopping 14 days before the show. I think that's a good plan bro

Thanks for the replies and help. I'm already feeling a fullness in my muscles from the dbol. It def starts working very fast. Should be a fun ride. Thanks again!!

Top Bottom