Dbol Only Reviews!

Posted: 20-May-2004 05:16 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Dbol Only Reviews! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: what did you guys gain and what were dosages and length while on? did you expirience any sides? let me know. Woot....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Dbol Only Reviews!

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Dbol Only Reviews!

Old 20-May-2004, 05:16 PM   #1
Russian Federation
what did you guys gain and what were dosages and length while on?

did you expirience any sides? let me know. Woot.
Gallery of wootoom  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Dbol Only Reviews!

Old 20-May-2004, 05:43 PM   #2
United States
I know 2 guys who did Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only. Both looked like 2 months later.
Gallery of nsashbl01  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 20-May-2004, 05:47 PM   #3

i dont know about side effects but your gains will mostly be water. with proper PCT you will gain some LBM but REMEMBER that gains are 90% diet. Nobody can tell you how much you will gain.
Gallery of CLOMIDCLOWN  

Old 20-May-2004, 05:56 PM   #4
Russian Federation
well i mean being on a clean bulking diet. why would i want to do Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with a bad diet????
Gallery of wootoom  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-May-2004, 06:04 PM   #5
Canada
people dont still believe the whole "you lose all your gains on a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only cycle" old wives tale????
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is no different than any other steroid, anything you gain in the way of mass if yours to keep, but any water you will out. And Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is a very anabolic drug, so that makes it great for gaining muscle mass. The only reason I wouldnt suggest a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only cycle, is that its not wise to run an oral for the length of a full cycle
Gallery of needsize  

Old 20-May-2004, 06:17 PM   #6
United States
run it for 6 weeks at 50mg e.d. I was happy with that for my first cycle ever. You won't know until you try.
Gallery of eviction  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 20-May-2004, 07:23 PM   #7

40mg/day for 9 weeks. got bad side effects more than anything
Gallery of donn38  

Old 20-May-2004, 07:32 PM   #8
Russian Federation
is anavar less hard on the liver than Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ? arent they both 17 alkayted? cause i have ran 60mg/ED for 12 weeks that can vbe any harder on the liver than doing 6 weeks at about 40mg/ED can it??
Gallery of wootoom  

Old 20-May-2004, 08:40 PM   #9
Canada
yes both Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and anavar are both c17-alfa-alkylated steroid. I "think" Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is more potent than anavar on the liver though but i could be wrong?
My first cycle was Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only. It was a while back, actually I forgot I even took it lol. anyways i took 25mg/week for 4 weeks. Got wicked strong and put on approx. 12pds(had no sides)
you could even drop it to 30mg/day for 6 weeks. good luck
Gallery of supervegitto  

Old 20-May-2004, 08:46 PM   #10
Canada
I've done Dianabol - methandrostenolone - twice and wasn't impressed. I did around 30-40mg ED. I sure put on water weight, but it's hard to say exactly how much mass I gained from it specifically, as I ran it with test. No major strength increases either...I wanna give it another try though...
Gallery of gimp