Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Only Reviews!

i tried to do a dbol only cycle earlier this year but i think it may have been bunk. they were pink and 5 sided with a snake and arrow on them so they looked legit but i took 25 mgs everyday until my 200 pills ran out and i didn't get stronger worth a shit. i had very slight gains but i think that was due to focusing on my diet because i thought i was doing a cycle, but i don't think i was i gained only a few pounds and never felt the slightest bit of difference

Well Dbol always has been "the breakfast of the champions" and it is believed to be the key mass builder for old school guys like Arnie, Mike katz, Ken Waller and others back in those years; so either in these days people don't know how to use Dbol or actual methandrostenelone is not the same compound as before...

tryn2grow said:
i tried to do a dbol only cycle earlier this year but i think it may have been bunk. they were pink and 5 sided with a snake and arrow on them so they looked legit but i took 25 mgs everyday until my 200 pills ran out and i didn't get stronger worth a shit. i had very slight gains but i think that was due to focusing on my diet because i thought i was doing a cycle, but i don't think i was i gained only a few pounds and never felt the slightest bit of difference

Are you sure it wasnt fake? although, 25 mg e.d isnt that much when its taken alone

D-bol only cycles were very typical for the guys back in the 60's. It worked pretty damn well. No surprise. I believe D-bol is the most effective steroid mg for mg.

Dbol is one of the most old school and effective bulking oral steroids. 30mg/day is a good dosage.

It aromatizes heavily into estrogen so you want to make sure to use an AI along side of it. I recommend aromasin at 10mg EOD.

It's also liver toxic from its carbon 17 alpha alkylated nature so you want to make sure to use a good liver aid when supplementing with it. I really like the liver aid n2guard from n2bm.com.

Top Bottom