Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol only cycle help.

squid172

After strolling through countless forums, and sites ive decided to go with a Dbol only cycle as my first cycle, now can someone please review this layout?

Week1 dbol 30mg a day
Week2 dbol 30mg a day
Week3 dbol 30mg tamoxifen 10mg a day
Week4 dbol 30mg/ tamoxifen 10mg a day
Week5 dbol 30mg tamoxifen 10mg a day
Week6 dbol 30mg tamoxifen 10mg a day
Week7 Chlomid 50mg a day
Week8 Chlomid 50mg a day

now, i do believe i am Gyno prone, and i know dbol is a bitch for it. so if you can reccomend any changes (if any) please bear this in mind.

If you are gyno prone, a Dbol only cycle isn't the wisest choice. I think a Dianabulk cycle for 6 weeks at 2 caps per day would work better for you.

Use this for PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day (check thread in my Sig or PM me for info)
Ostarine 25mg per day

Rick hit the pct perfect. Dbol only is a terrible idea if you are gyno prone. Check out a different oral, or dianabulk as rick said if you are trying to pack on mass.

much better choices then a dbol alone cycle.Unless you want to piss all your gains away rethink it

throw test in there atleast. You scared to pin?

like rick said you set on running a non inject cycle, atleast use dianabulk,It will give you more solid gains.

you already know your gyno prone yet you pick the one steroid with the highest rate of estrogen conversion... you do the math on that one bro... doesn't sound like the wisest decision now does it? if your gyno prone, no matter what you run, you should be using aromasin throughout your cycle... NOT nolva... i would not run dbol if i was you... i would opt for something that does not converto to estrogen... there's plenty of other options for size that will not bring on this type of side effect... have you seen any of the newest pro hormones at www.myproh.com ?? these would be FAR better and safer options for you... what are your stats and goals??? age/height/weight/body fat? training history?

That dianabulk (myproh or n2bm) idea is way better. It has several different wet bulkers in their PLUS bromo. And if you run it WITH a small dose of something like aromasin (AGGuys) or liquidex (n2bm), then you'll only get added benefits and no chance of gyno. Good luck!

Top Bottom