Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only

john_fit

I am running dbol only for 8 weeks on a 20mg base. I know some people will say I should take test with it, but I wanna just give this one a try not because I am scared of needles or dont have a reliable source. I am at 5'11 176lb atm and doing a clean bulk, cal at 3380 macro at carb 45 protein 30 fats 25, training 6 times a week, chest back abs; shoulder arm abs; leg abs;chest back abs; shoulder arm abs; leg abs; I have clomid and nolva in hand. The problem now is I am getting the back pump and I heard mag and cal could help with the back pump is it true?
My current pix , have been training 8 years without doing cycle and this is the first one:

I would keep your cycle to 6 weeks. If you are getting results with 20mg, there is no reason to bump the dosage. At your size, I think you would do great with 20-30mg per day.

I would add an AI for estrogen. Aromasin 12.5mg/eod is a good starting point. Then for back bumps, 10-15g of Taurine pre-workout can help. Making sure you are drinking plenty of water will also help.

Top Bottom