Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol mid cycle dose help!?!

doc8404

I'm on Deca and test looking to add dbol mid cycle I'm on week 6 of 12
I have 25mg pills of dbol I need help with dosage and when I should take the. Thanks
Doc

Everyday. Yes you need an AI. Aromasin or anastrozole. Especially with dbol since it has such a high conversion to estrogen rate. You haven't been using one while on the cycle?
Liver support is a good idea as well. Cycle Assist by CEL is a good all around aid. Liv52 is amazing for liver support.

Didn't need any ai my estrogen levels are actually low. But with the addition of dbol Ima have to get that prescription filled. What dose is good? My dbol is 25mg and for how long should I use? 3weeks?
Doc

4 weeks is a good goal for dbol. I would start with anastrozole at 0.25mg eod. May need to up it to 0.5mg if needed. But the low dose of 0.25mg eod should be enough. But don't be afraid to up it.

Dbol is awesome mid cycle.. If I were you I would still try and keep blood levels stable with it even tho your on other stuff it has a half life of 4-6 hours I believe so if anything try to keep it around 5 hours every dose split your pills in half and eat one when you wake up and then eat halls threw out the day I wouldn't recommend going over 50 mg in the day but try and take your biggest dose before training.. I take liv52 for liv support its cheap and awesome.. I just take 3 in the morning with the rest of my vitamins and every once and a while I'll take another 3 mid day.. You can find them on Amazon dirt cheap.. Have fun

Top Bottom