Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol and Gyno

paddy266

Hi all. I took dbol 30mg for about 2days and overnight developed a pea sized lump under my left nipple. I stopped straight away and started supplementing nolva. It's been about 2 weeks and its still there. Am I now stuck with this or will it go?

Before anyone says it...... i know I should have been using an AI.

Is there any pain at all?

You may need to run a gyno protocol with aromasin and maybe a topical to get that down bro.

It feels like it's bruised. I've ran dbol before no problems but this time not good.

Would arimidex work?

Also. Will I always have this lump now? I've managed to stop it's progression but can it be reversed?

Paddy,

Bro maybe I have been doing this way too long but let me tell you about my lump bro.

Whenever my estrogen gets a little high a tiny pea size mass begins to gain density right under my right nipple. This is how I can tell I'm not on a high enough dose of my AI at that moment. In my case the mass will always begin to get denser well before other estrogen problems show up, like water retention. Right now I have no mass there so the gauge reads Low-E for me.

I guess what I'm saying is that it is nothing to get crazy over. Any hard mass under your nipple should get softer and go away even under a proper gyno protocol and fat loss. Never forget it ti easier to get rid of puffy nipples when you are losing fat.

Surgery is the last option and even then it is not as bad as some guys think.

Most of the men walking around with diagnosed gynecomastia never took steroids, they just got it because they have elevated estrogen and many times high body-fat percentage, just lucky I guess.

Lower estrogen and lose fat. Best ways to get rid of bitch titis.

Sorry but i almost garauntee you didnt get gyno in 2 days...

No way you got it in two days. I also have a tiny bb size lump.. Dnt go crazy over it. Some aromasin. And nolvadex for a few months..

I got lumps. But they went away. Spot injections and either scarring or bacteria. But everything cleared up after time. Why would you notice this? Was there pain or do you pinch your nips a lot?

Top Bottom