Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dosing, russian dbol experiences

Bruce

got some akpuxun dbols, this is my first time using dbol, ive done a cycle of deca 600 a week and winny 50mg ed for last 5, a cycle of tbol 60mg ed 4 weeks, and now am on test e 500mg a week deca 600mg a week, what should i dose the dbol at 25mg or more. thanks. i weigh about 170 at 6-7%bf.

I think in English, Akpuxun is Akrikin. Ret will probably correct me if I'm wrong. I have used them. I only used 20mg, but I'm going to up the dose next cycle. You should definately see something from 25mg, but I guess it's just preference on how much you use. Some people will say use more.

That probably didn't help much, I know... ;)

i pmed ret, yea i'm thinkin maybe 30mg workout days and 25mg non workout days. thanks man k to you

if they are white and in blister packs ur good to go...... they seem to raise bp quicker than the pinkies tho....

Russian Dbols are AWESOME. They are not being made anymore so you may want to ask Ret to check if they are the real deal?

My first cycle I ran them at 53mgED with sust 500mg/week. They are (were) the best dbols going. I felt great on them, had amazing pumps and no sides. I've never felt the sense of wellbeing from any other gear that I felt from Russian Dbol. Love the stuff!!! :p :p :p Alas, it's not available to me anymore so I use Naps or Anabols now.

If they are legit you are going to love them! lol

UglyASS :p

bruce410 said:
got some akpuxun dbols, this is my first time using dbol, ive done a cycle of deca 600 a week and winny 50mg ed for last 5, a cycle of tbol 60mg ed 4 weeks, and now am on test e 500mg a week deca 600mg a week, what should i dose the dbol at 25mg or more. thanks. i weigh about 170 at 6-7%bf.

you're gonna start the dbols in the middle of your cycle? What the shitter happened

Top Bottom