Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

• When taken all at once right before training?

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • When split up evenly throughout the day?

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters

hammertime30

This is a poll to clarify true gains attained vs what we've read or feel is the proper way to take dbol.

We need all who have experimented to list their gains when taking dbol all at once vs splitting them up!

Again, not the theory about even blood levels are best and what works for injections stand true with all AAS...but actual results from experience.

Strength, gains (weight gain), pumps, etc...when taken dbol once a day right before training (or when ever) vs taken dbol 2-3 times evenly spread out...Also list dosages and brand! Detail is best!

hammertime30 said:
Detail is best!

I've only done 1 cycle, but I split it up thru the day, broke a 25mg tab into 4 and divied it up.

DEFINTITELY worked for me.

glad to see u started a poll hammer
ive only taken it one way split doses becasue given the half life in makes no sense to take it all at once

wnt2bBeast said:
glad to see u started a poll hammer
ive only taken it one way split doses becasue given the half life in makes no sense to take it all at once

Exactamucho! Its kind of like shooting Prop Every Thursday.

In the past I would take 1 with each meal. I normally would eat 5-6 meals
a day.

I've taken it from 20mg/ed up to 50mg/ed and always split into 3 doses throughout
the day. 50mg is too much. I couldn't walk after the 2nd week because of the back pumps. 35 - 40 seems to work VERY well for me.

DiamondCutCows said:
Exactamucho! Its kind of like shooting Prop Every Thursday.

I get what you're saying but It's an insult to DBOL to compare it to prop! 400mg of prop weekly will not give you what 140mg of DBOL weekly will! That's a no...no!

Apexx said:
I've taken it from 20mg/ed up to 50mg/ed and always split into 3 doses throughout
the day. 50mg is too much. I couldn't walk after the 2nd week because of the back pumps. 35 - 40 seems to work VERY well for me.

So you've never tried taking them all at once?

hammertime30 said:
This is a poll to clarify true gains attained vs what we've read or feel is the proper way to take dbol.

We need all who have experimented to list their gains when taking dbol all at once vs splitting them up!

Again, not the theory about even blood levels are best and what works for injections stand true with all AAS...but actual results from experience.

Strength, gains (weight gain), pumps, etc...when taken dbol once a day right before training (or when ever) vs taken dbol 2-3 times evenly spread out...Also list dosages and brand! Detail is best!

I hear its even more effective to crush'm up, make a nice rail and snort it! Supposedly its a great brain bulker. ;)

hammertime30 said:
So you've never tried taking them all at once?

No. It's not that I think 35mg's of dbol at one time would destroy my liver,
I just like keeping my blood levels as even as possible. Plus, if you take it all a few hours before you work out to get a really good strength boost, it will
probably be out of your system when your body is trying to recover from the workout. That's if you're using it as a kick start and the other compounds haven't kicked in yet.
If you're using it mid way through a cycle as a workout booster, after the other compounds have already kicked in it might not be a bad idea to take all at once before the workout. That's just my opinion though

Top Bottom