Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

Which dbol dosing gave the best overall results?

• When taken all at once right before training?

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • When split up evenly throughout the day?

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
Apexx said:
No. It's not that I think 35mg's of dbol at one time would destroy my liver,
I just like keeping my blood levels as even as possible. Plus, if you take it all a few hours before you work out to get a really good strength boost, it will
probably be out of your system when your body is trying to recover from the workout. That's if you're using it as a kick start and the other compounds haven't kicked in yet.
If you're using it mid way through a cycle as a workout booster, after the other compounds have already kicked in it might not be a bad idea to take all at once before the workout. That's just my opinion though

I see...but just to put things in perspective, the half life is 4-6 hours so in actuality it takes a good 18-24 hours and even longer to clear system...plus even after clearing the system the effects (nitrogen retention) lasts much longer.

hammertime30 said:
I see...but just to put things in perspective, the half life is 4-6 hours so in actuality it takes a good 18-24 hours and even longer to clear system...plus even after clearing the system the effects (nitrogen retention) lasts much longer.

Hammer, where r u getting your math from. The half life is 1/2 the time it
take a compound to go through your system. So if the half life is 4-6 hours,
wouldn't it be completely out of your system in 8-12 hours? Let me know
if I'm wrong here.

Apexx said:
Hammer, where r u getting your math from. The half life is 1/2 the time it
take a compound to go through your system. So if the half life is 4-6 hours,
wouldn't it be completely out of your system in 8-12 hours? Let me know
if I'm wrong here.

Your wrong buddy....the "half" life goes like this:

Let's say you take 30mg of dbol at 8:00am

at roughly 2:00pm (I say roughly because 4-6 hours vary per individual) you will have 15mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00pm you will have 7.5mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00am (the next day) you will have 3.75mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00am you will have 1.875mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00pm you will have .988mg of effective time...which in all totals to a good 36+ hours from a single dosage. At what point it's still detectable that I don't know, but it's best to go a good 2 weeks (1 week is probably enough) to be sure before being tested.

Dbol don't clear the system as quickly as many thinks which is why it's so much controversy over what dosing works best....(If the half life went the way you described, then deca wouldn't be detectable up to a year from the last injection) I'm trying to educate others to be more proactive in trying different methods to see what works best, but I see that most don't seem to want to know, so to each it's own!

hammertime30 said:
Your wrong buddy....the "half" life goes like this:

Let's say you take 30mg of dbol at 8:00am

at roughly 2:00pm (I say roughly because 4-6 hours vary per individual) you will have 15mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00pm you will have 7.5mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00am (the next day) you will have 3.75mg of effective time

at roughly 8:00am you will have 1.875mg of effective time

at roughly 2:00pm you will have .988mg of effective time...which in all totals to a good 36+ hours from a single dosage. At what point it's still detectable that I don't know, but it's best to go a good 2 weeks (1 week is probably enough) to be sure before being tested.

Dbol don't clear the system as quickly as many thinks which is why it's so much controversy over what dosing works best....(If the half life went the way you described, then deca wouldn't be detectable up to a year from the last injection) I'm trying to educate others to be more proactive in trying different methods to see what works best, but I see that most don't seem to want to know, so to each it's own!

Awesome post! I would give ya K if I could!

Especially about just wanting to educate others to be proactive on trying different methods to see what works best for you. I also agree that a lot of peeps on here are really stuborn or they just don't want to learn.

This is a quote from Arnold in this months M&F, "Not everything works for everybody and that bodybuilding is, for all of us, an individual journey."

-words to live by.

So if I'm reading this correctly, did any of you actually try it both ways?
So far there's 12 votes, 9 of them say to take multiple doses. Did those 9 votes actually try both ways? Hammer's not looking for "Divided doses is the only logical way..."

Everybody's comments so far is how great dbol worked when they ONLY tried it 1 way, so this must be the way.

Has ANYONE tried it both ways?

FknKnuckleHd said:
I hear its even more effective to crush'm up, make a nice rail and snort it! Supposedly its a great brain bulker. ;)

Tryin' 2 bring back the 80's??

BloodyKnuckles......

DIV

:chomp:

Bonkme2 said:
So if I'm reading this correctly, did any of you actually try it both ways?
So far there's 12 votes, 9 of them say to take multiple doses. Did those 9 votes actually try both ways? Hammer's not looking for "Divided doses is the only logical way..."

Everybody's comments so far is how great dbol worked when they ONLY tried it 1 way, so this must be the way.

Has ANYONE tried it both ways?

I guess I should have expected it even though I stressed that I'm looking for those who actually experimented with both and came to the conclusion as to which one gave the best results, but being that most don't try to find what works best, this poll hasn't accomplished anything!

I am on 25mg. a day right now. I take two in the morning(10mg) one around(5mg) one before I train and one and one with my last meal. Working great so far in the 2nd week.

Top Bottom