Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 10mg experiences ?

Anyone ran dbol mg for 100 days? And what were your results ? Or sides if any?

Most of the old schools cycles are Dbol at 10 mg a day, reason is, anything beyond that bloats you and gives you gyno.

I have run Dbol @ 30 mg for 8 weeks with Test @ 500 mg, and sides were only bloating and acne, nothing related with liver function but that's known.

Dbol only @ 10 mg for 8 weeks will yield good results if you are small, friends of mine have gained about 10-12 pounds water free with it but they were about 30 pounds away from their genetic potential.

Last edited:
You want to use a lot more than 10mg per day to get results atleast 30mg

That's broscience mate. Running Dbol alone is a good idea for starters but it's tricky to do.

Dbol alone beyond the 10 mg mark is a very bad idea, that will deplete him out of testosterone and make him bloated and most likely give him gyno and hairloss.

There are 2 ways of running Dbol alone, Radar's way and this way, this way it should be taken at no more than 10 mg a day and first thing in the morning.

That's why most of the experienced guys don't advice Dbol's cycles, most of the starters don't have the skill to handle it.

It's simple but not easy to do it right.

The myth of doing it beyond 10 mg comes from the fact that most people use it for 4 weeks (I don't know what's the idea) on a Test cycle, and of course that using it @ 10 mg for 4 weeks don't do much.

And still get good results .. I understand bloat is something that goes along with dbol , but there's gotta be a way to have best of both worlds ? Even without test ..

In my and my friends experience, anything beyond 10 mg a day means bloating, gyno and no endogenous Test. I only run it higher with Test, because that implies that I'm using an AI and that way nullifying these 3 sides.

I used 10 mg dbol post workout for 5 weeks noticed no effects ..

Ran same batch at 30 great strength and mass gains

Test cyp @ 300 was my base on both

Top Bottom