Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Day in the Diet of Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

I get asked numerous times on a daily basis as to what my diet looks like... While it does change to accommodate types of cycles, goals, etc... it generally stays about the same... I am the most strict and regimented person you are going to come across... Here is a typical day for me...

morning: 1 grapefruit, 1 can of celsius energy and metabolism boosting energy drink

CARDIO: 80 minutes and
ABS Training

mid day: 1 can of the lowest sodium you can find trader joe's tuna =)

afternoon: 9 egg whites cooked with 1 box of mushrooms, 1.5 scoops protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter
Bob's Red Mill (Dylan Creation Combo): 3/4 serving oat bran, 1/4 serving muesli, 3/4 serving wheat bran and 1/2 serving of raisins mixed with 1 scoop protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter cooked in unsweetened almond milk...

pre workout 1 natural quest bar

GYM: 30 MORE Minutes of cardio
15 minutes sauna

1 whey protein drink

LIFT
SAUNA

1 whey protein drink

evening: 4 servings vegetables ( peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots and zuchini)
1 fat free PLAIN greek yogurt
8 oz. chicken or white fish

Snack: 1 natural quest bar

before bed: 9 egg whites cooked with 1 box of mushrooms, 1.5 scoops protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter
Bob's Red Mill (Dylan Creation Combo): 3/4 serving oat bran, 1/4 serving muesli, 3/4 serving wheat bran and 1/2 serving of raisins mixed with 1 scoop protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter cooked in unsweetened almond milk...

I love it !! And although my diet would probably never be structured like this the most important aspect is that you are consistent with it. I'm sure your metabolism is a well oiled machine !!

Outstanding Dylan. Your dedication to discipline obviously shows. It seems you supplement your diet with quite a bit of protein powder or shakes and it obviously works great for you. I do the same and it works for me to. There are a number of people on this board that don't believe in more than 1 or 2 protein drinks or powder a day. You totally disprove that theory as do other successful body builders. Keep it up you're an inspiration on how to work this sport to perfection.

I absolutely despise mushrooms but perhaps you have a reason for eating so many?

Looks like a very solid diet. It's funny that so many people are against a more liquified diet, if you ever read up on Greg Plitt his nutrition plans have more liquid drinks in them than solid meals; his reasoning is the food is easier to process by the body because it's already broken down.

Broscience? Dunno but he lives by it and it works for him. And whatever you're doing works great for you!

damn dylan that is very well structured and shows us a tiny glimpse of what you do. Thanks for the info man!

I get asked numerous times on a daily basis as to what my diet looks like... While it does change to accommodate types of cycles, goals, etc... it generally stays about the same... I am the most strict and regimented person you are going to come across... Here is a typical day for me...

morning: 1 grapefruit, 1 can of celsius energy and metabolism boosting energy drink

CARDIO: 80 minutes and
ABS Training

mid day: 1 can of the lowest sodium you can find trader joe's tuna =)

afternoon: 9 egg whites cooked with 1 box of mushrooms, 1.5 scoops protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter

pre workout 1 natural quest bar

GYM: 30 MORE Minutes of cardio
15 minutes sauna

1 whey protein drink

LIFT
SAUNA

1 whey protein drink

evening: 4 servings vegetables ( peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots and zuchini)
1 fat free PLAIN greek yogurt
8 oz. chicken or white fish

Snack: 1 natural quest bar

before bed: 9 egg whites cooked with 1 box of mushrooms, 1.5 scoops protein and 1/2 serving peanut butter

That's what it's all about

Nice nutrition plan Dylan. Your results speak for itself on its effectiveness

Thanks bro... This is right up our alley... I really actually enjoy everything as I know how to make things as healthy as possible while still enjoyable...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom