Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dapoxetine...don't be a 3 pump chump!!!

Post from another forum....

"I've used this a few times, if you need to absolutely punish her, dapox is perfect!"

Used it last night and all I can say it wow. The stuff definitely works. Made me last a hell of a lot longer than I thought it would, which helped with confidence. Went at it a couple times last night and a couple times this morning. All I did was take one dose of 30mg then 5mg about 5 hours later, don't know why. I felt like it even worked this morning, either that, just the confidence boost itself helped that much. Great product!

Used it last night and all I can say it wow. The stuff definitely works. Made me last a hell of a lot longer than I thought it would, which helped with confidence. Went at it a couple times last night and a couple times this morning. All I did was take one dose of 30mg then 5mg about 5 hours later, don't know why. I felt like it even worked this morning, either that, just the confidence boost itself helped that much. Great product!

That's freaking awesome!!!! There's nothing like knowing you handled business proper with the lady! :)

Post from another forum on dapoxetine...

"just tried some dapoxetine for first time last night. It's a research chem that is being tested as a treatment for PE and it's been tested mostly on guys who can't last longer than 2 minutes before losing it. I've never really had an issue with not lasting long enough but I've had to use stop-start sometimes to keep it together which sometimes isn't the best.

I took a 60 mg dose at 8:30 last night and around 10:00 got started. We spent a good 20 minutes with her grinding on top however she wanted and I had zero urge to blast. She ended up with a charlie horse in her hamstring mid small orgasm and had to stop and recuperate and she thought that was the end of it.

We started again about 30 minutes later and once again, about 20 minutes of her riding and grinding to the hilt, about a 5 minute oral session, then another 10 minutes or so back to the riding until she finally collapsed in a ball drenching heap. As soon as she was obviously done I just pumped hard and deep about a minute and finished myself.

I actually suggested she settle down for a second when she started clawing me to make her last longer but she may have been too far gone already because she just said f it and went for it.

This stuff is great for guys with normal control abilities. The studies say it helped guys with severe PE issues get from 2 minutes to 3.5 minuts but if you're a normal guy who can control himself using other techniques this chem gives me ABSOLUTE COMPLETE MENTAL CONTROL
oer the matter. You won't cum until you are ready no matter how furious you are going at it or for how long. Give this stuff a try: 30-60 mg 2 hours before getting active."

This last post....how cool is that??? Using dapoxetine if you don't have control issues gives you total command over the situation, which would be a great confidence booster if you are dating someone new. Sometimes the stress just not knowing how the first time will go is enough to cause issues.

It was frickin' great man. I don't last but a few pumps before it. I lasted a good 40 minutes or longer. I had to stop a couple times. But, WOW. I definitely want to try stacking with tadalafil and see how that goes. Definite confidence booster with the lady, being that we've only been together a few months now. Would recommend!

It was frickin' great man. I don't last but a few pumps before it. I lasted a good 40 minutes or longer. I had to stop a couple times. But, WOW. I definitely want to try stacking with tadalafil and see how that goes. Definite confidence booster with the lady, being that we've only been together a few months now. Would recommend!

That's so cool!!! I definitely notice my weiner is a bigger when I take tadalafil both while hard and flaccid. I always want a girl to see it in decent size because how they see it sticks in their mind, and you know they tell their girlfriends everything. Hahahaha :))

Hell yeah! Glad I came across this board and thread. Haha. The next morning, I didn't take any, I still last about 20+ minutes, so I definitely think it helped with confidence. And with the BOGO sale going on, Superior definitely has my business for this stuff. Also can't wait to try noopept, I've been following your thread on that, as well.

Hell yeah! Glad I came across this board and thread. Haha. The next morning, I didn't take any, I still last about 20+ minutes, so I definitely think it helped with confidence. And with the BOGO sale going on, Superior definitely has my business for this stuff. Also can't wait to try noopept, I've been following your thread on that, as well.

I appreciate your review. I'll definitely have to get this when I get another girlfriend. I don't like casual sex and only sleep with a girl who I'm interested in having a relationship with. Needless to say, it's been awhile since I've been sexually active so I doubt I could last very long. I definitely don't want to be embarrassed when I have sex again.

Agreed with that statement. I just wish I knew about this stuff before I slept with her the first time. Lol. I think I've redeemed myself. Hahaha. Anytime, I'll definitely post more reviews if I get those other products and such.

Top Bottom