Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-spark from NTBM .. check this out

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
Each tub contains 90 tablets

Each one(1) tablet contains:

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione...............25mg
D-Asparic Acid.............................1,040mg
Nitratine......................................43mg
Xylitol to bind it and flavor it.

There are three ways to use D-Spark:

image(1).jpeg
1. As a stand-alone muscle builder or Bridge. Very effective on it's own.

Take 2 to 3 tabs per day with food, spread the dosage out through the day evenly.
Test for tolerance with two tabs, and try 3 if you can tolerate the low Estrogen.
Maintain a high protein diet and lift weights.
You can enhance this effect with an additional 2,000mg of the
NTBM D-Aspartic Acid tub you will get with D-Spark when you order D-Spark using code: FREE1DAA

2- As a non-stim PreWorkout, for bigger tighter pumps + Blood flow enhancer for her to love.
Take 2-3 tabs of D-Spark 90-60 minutes before you need them. You will perform like a champ,
and have the that Testosterone increased confidence while performing. You can add 1,000mg of NTBM D-Aspartic Acid here.

3- As a very effective AI during cycle, or during Post Cycle Therapy.
During cycle: some guys may take as much a 4 to even 5 tablets depending on their AI needs.
Most experienced guys know just how to gauge their AI intake quite effectively,
but if you need additional help please send us an email here [email protected] with your questions,
if you tell me what you are taking or planning to take I can suggest a dose to start testing D-Spark in your cycle.
For PCT: Bodybuilders use D-Spark as the perfect AI to complement while taking HCGenerate, HCG, Clomid or any other recovery agents.
Shutting down the feedback loop high Estrogen created is key during PCT guys tend to start at 3 tabs per day right after cycle, then drop it to 2 tabs per day
during the second week while adding some 1,000mg to 2,000mg of just pure NTBM D-Aspartic Acid
like in the free tub we are sending you with your order of D-Spark, when you use code FREE1DAA.
Around week 3 to week 4 you may drop to 1 tab per day of D-Spark and ride that our for another 2 weeks.

Stand alone muscle builder and/or bridge product. PreWorkout & Penile engorging agent.
Powerful AI to lower Estrogen during and after cycle.
D-Spark is the perfect product for anybody serious about performing their very best,
looking their very best and feeling their very best.

Awesome product!

I just started running this as part of my PCT and am loving it so far. I have a log running here for it. Even after just three days I can feel a difference.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I like the diversity of this one. Will Certainly have to add it to the supp arsenal

Top Bottom