Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-bol is good for cutting b/c it helps get rid of visceral fat around the stomach.

C

Counterstrike

galaxy
Cool Novice

Dianabol is good for cutting because it helps get rid of visceral fat around the stomach. However, take the dose all at once in the am and not spread out over the day. And take it throughout cycle if you want............galaxy

this is a quote from galaxy News to me never heard of Dbol able to rid fat from stomach area, anyone?

um..if anything it can make it worse because it converts to estrogen which can lead to estrogenic fat deposits around your lower abs,hips,tits etc, maybe with good amount of arimidex but i have never heard of anyone getting lean off dbol

who the fuck is galaxy anyway? and where is his proof?

First I'm hearing of this. From practical experience I've never noticed any fat loss while using Dianabol.

same here i knew what BS Galaxy is a member here damn newbie lol

Oxandrolone has this effect on visceral fat stores though I've never heard of a study claiming Dbol will do the same. Strangely enough the same study that showed Ox lowering visceral fat also showed that injectable test raised visceral fat.

Top Bottom