Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomel & Appetite...... (Help!)????

VegasGirl26

Hi everyone! As you can see from my screen name I am a 26 y/o female. Here's my problem, I took Cytomel about 8 months ago & it made my appetite HUGE. I was literally ravenous every single minute of the day. I was also taking a strong e/c/a stack, however that was not helping to curb my monstrous appetite. I really need help losing my extra pounds. I am desperate for advise on how to go about this the correct way. Would someone help me come up with the proper way to take t3 so that I actually see results this time around?? Can too much Cytomel actually make a person gain weight?? Basically, can a person out-eat t3? I have not been taking anything in months. Therefore, I now feel I am ready to start fresh. My biggest problem is my appetite. I've been trying to use sheer willpower and just grin & bare these past months, but I need some help...especially with the holidays approaching! How about adding Clenbuterol to the Cytomel? Will it truly help me burn fat more efficiently? Also, what is the absolute best appetite suppressant to take with this stack? Any advise would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much!! :)

Hello vegasgirl26, I can see you have a dilema on your hands, I'm surpised the ephedrine didn't kill your appetite, it totally destroys mine :p

How were you using the t3? pyramid or just straight dosages, please elaborate on this, yes, you can out-eat t3, it really comes down to the type and amount of macronutrients you consume.

While clen would probably help, you must really get the diet down correct, as little as some of us may like to hear :)

some options to look into is the diet board, Mr.X over there is very knowledgable, and could probably help you greatly with the diet, and as far as drug advice, the women over at the womens board may be able to be of better assistance, but I'm sure you could get some good advice here as well, if you start laying out some specifics of how you were using the drugs, but seriously.. look into getting a solid diet plan layed out first.

Best of luck...

Hello! Thank you for the response :) Ok, at first I was losing weight on the t3, then I became depressed, lazy, unmotivated, and my appetite started getting 'even more incredibly large'. I started using my e/c/a stack to the point it no longer worked for me. (I can't seem to find a strong e/c/a stack these days with the new laws) To answer your question No, I used the t3 straight, no pyramid. just a high dosage. Double what a woman is supposed to take. My theory was that if a little was good, a lot was even better! I had no bad side effects, other than my appetite was ENORMOUS. I now understand I am a complete IDIOT. I really messed up with the t3 big time! The thing is, that was now months ago ... Am I doomed for life?? Please tell me what I can do now?? As far as the ephedrine not helping curb my appetite, I think maybe I over used ephedrine as well. (I do take ephedrine often for energy) Can the body get use to a certain supplement such as an e/c/a stack and therefore one needs to switch to another supplement? I read that with appetite suppressants you have to switch every 8-12 weeks to get the full effect...is that true?? I am utterly confused!!!! I changed my diet. I have been eating a low carbohydrate, high protein, no sugar diet now for the past three months. Atkins to be exact. I feel this is a great diet for me in the sense that it helps me control my never ending sweet tooth and I feel better, more in control. I have been so dedicated to exercise... jogging daily for the past three months, eating healthy. I just feel I messed up my body chemistry months back and now I am never going to get this weight off! Please help me .... I need a plan

Well yes, running the t3 straight at a high dosage can cause some supression of the thyroid, it may have had some trouble recovering aftewards and low t3 levels after the cycle resulted in the fat gains...

I'd suggest, if using t3 again (but if you can you might want to get some blood work done to see how far you are off baseline, if you are) but next time around to start perhaps low.. even as low as 12.5mcg each step up the pyramid to be run in a 2-3 day fasion until you reach your peak dosage, although lowering it real low is most important nearer to the end of the t3 cycle.

perhaps something like a 2 month cycle:

day 1-2 25mcg
day 3-4 50mcg
day 5-30 100mcg (assuming this is max dosage)

then slowly taper during the last month down to small quantities...

like:
31-35 75mcg
36-40 50mcg
41-45 35mcg
46-50 20mcg
51-60 12.5mcg

if anyone sees any problems with this please state.
e/c/a I do build up a tolerance for pretty quickly, but I usually don't run it for extended periods of time, you could consider, with each meal adding some salad.. (no bad salad dressings) romaine lettuce, a bit of chopped mushroom, chopped celery, a bit of chopped tomatoe, and even some avacado+olive oil for some healthy fats + fiber. The fiber/oil in the salads will help to slow digestion and keep you feeling full longer.
Protein is good, make sure you keep fat:protein ratios in a fairly equal ratio, as too much protein can ruin your state of ketosis, if that's what you're after, clen would help with anti-muscle catabolism on the t3, however, I think someone else here could offer better advice on clen usage, I haven't any experience with it, sorry.

Just relax, set out your goals, and accomplish them.. try not to get too uptight about this, if you want more specifics on diet, I strongly suggest you look at some of Mr.X's stuff over at the diet discussion board and even consult with him if you have any problems/concerns.

The jogging is good, do you lift weights?

you could look into natural thermogens like green tea extract, very cheap at www.beyond-a-century.com

anabolicfitness.com also offers 2 products liporexin and thermorexin, that people have been having success with.

Variation, those doses are not suitable for women. I would never advise a woman to go over 50mcg. (and that's pushing it)

A woman's thyroid is much more sensitive than a men's

BigAndy69 said:
Variation, those doses are not suitable for women. I would never advise a woman to go over 50mcg. (and that's pushing it)

A woman's thyroid is much more sensitive than a men's

Thank you, for the input BigAndy, I thought this might be edgy ground, which is why I made the comment about if anyone sees a problem... :)

again, as mentioned in the other post, most of us have experience with males, the womens discussion board may be better suited... but the concept of the pyramid should still be prevelant, dosages however may need altering, and I believe this is why you had problems previously, high dose and no time for thyroid & related hormones adjusting.

variation, always here to help.

Many people, especially women fall in the T3 trap. It's a vicious circle, they use it, get great results crash, and repeat over and over until they have no choice but to stay on all the time

Thank you for the information on t3 dosage and cycle...Very much appreciate everything you have to say. I can use all the help I can get. I've been feeling miserable the past few week. To the point of weight obsession! See, I have to go on a cruise December 26th and I want to drop as much weight as humanly possible, without having to go on a water fast. OK, let me make sure I've got this correct... As long as I run t3 on pyramid + low dosage, Max 100 mcg my appetite won't go overboard? Did my appetite get enormous because I was running an insanely high dosage of t3? I started thinking I was out eating my t3, because I was taking in many many many calories, I couldn't control myself. Plus, I was not on a low carb, high fat/protein diet. What can I do for an appetite suppressant if ephedrine no longer works?? Would something like prescription Phentermine, or Didrex be of much help while on t3? I read L-Tyrosine is combination with an appetite suppressant makes the effects much stronger?
As for the protein, I have actually been trying to eat much more protein, thinking that alone would help curb my appetite. I'll be sure to go take a look at Mr. X posts! :)

I thank you again for your terrific advise!

Ok ... just read: Do not go over 50 mcg daily. I was taking 4x that amount, and like I said I actually started gaining weight. I thought I was going to lose weight like crazy. It backfired on me. I hear everyone say what amazing weight lose results they've had on t3, but I didn't lose weight on it, and then gain it back once I stopped. I just gain weight on t3, and gained even more once I stopped. I don't understand how it is possible to gain weight on t3. This just boggles my mind.

Top Bottom