Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycles & TRT

tical

Banned
For those of you guys on TRT... when your cycle is complete & you resume TRT do you feel a crash at all from transitioning from mega doses down to the standard TRT cruise?

Nelson Montana said:
You shouldn;t megadose if you're on TRT.

+1 the whole point of being on TRT is to stabilize your test levels and keep them at that level...not send your shit through the roof, then plow it through the floor and then try and get it back to TRT levels again...

but i'm sure just like normal gear users, TRT users who do cycle have some sort of crash just like most of us...luckily i don't for whatever reason...

Nelson Montana said:
You shouldn;t megadose if you're on TRT.

I'm talking about the regular AAS user that is also on TRT... my question was mainly when all is said & done with your cycle (whether it be test only or a combination of other AAS) and you're back to standard TRT is there a crash like some people have during/after PCT?

Is this avoided because of TRT or does the massive amount of hormone adjustment back to TRT cruise make you feel like shit anyway?

Some people go right back into their TRT/HRT and some conduct a PCT then get back on TRT/HRT. It really depends on the person, but not sure if there is a crash.

I think he's asking about the guy that takes 100-200 mgs a week for trt, bumps it to 500 for 6-8 weeks and maybe ads an anabolic and then returns to 100-200 mgs. How much strength and weight is lost and is it depressing like coming off AAS and going into a pct?

artificialaspirations said:
I think he's asking about the guy that takes 100-200 mgs a week for trt, bumps it to 500 for 6-8 weeks and maybe ads an anabolic and then returns to 100-200 mgs. How much strength and weight is lost and is it depressing like coming off AAS and going into a pct?

Hope the doc doesn't read this!

I've been on HRT for about five years. Never did a cycle before being on HRT. But I definitely notice a big decline / drop in energy and aggression in the gym while not taking the larger dosages. I also do not get the big strength/weight gains while at the normal levels. It's kinda depressing actually but I never really 'crash' per say. I only keep ai's on hand and never do any PCT. In fact I'll take .5 adex regularly even while on a normal dose of Test.

Why do you ask?

-

I'm just curious...

I've done cycles before (not on TRT) and crashed hard. Did a shitty PCT & it didn't really fix things. My natural levels were already very low before I ever touched AAS.

I'm on TRT now and was wondering if I ever decided to do a cycle again if I could expect that "crash".

By crash I didn't mean size / strength losses, more of the emotional crap / no wood / etc.

In any case I highly doubt I'll be doing any cycling any time soon I was just bored & wondered.

If your using normal things then you may have a slight low energy spell 2-3 week after
but no true crash

IF you ran Tren though Expect a mild crash for 1-2 weeks in some senses
but still not that bad

Top Bottom