Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycles are too confusing

McBoozer

Hey guys I know I'm a newb and I've done extensive research before pulling the trigger but it seems like once I have a cycle figured out I read something new. I know you start with basic test first time but then I read a million other pills you have to take. Ai's hcg clomid. Then I'm reading NC generate and n2guard. Ostarine. Serms. Bloods done. Then you have you gazillion natural vitamins and liver protection. Can someone just help a guy thats really confused and maybe make a first cycle easier? Thanks. Hopefully some vets get this

A first cycle can be testosterone only (Enanthete) 500mgs it most common. 8-12 week cycle. Your AI will reduce your estro levels because test will aromitize. You can get bloods done pre, mid, and post. Pre - to see where ur natty levels are at. Mid - to see ur levels while on cycle. Post - so you have an idea of how your PCT went. If you do 500mg test normal recommendation is .5mg arimidex EOD or E3D. (Every other day - Every 3 Days). If you do 500mgs of test e for 8-12 weeks than you can run 100-50mg of clomid for first two weeks of PCT then 50-25mg of clomid for last 2 weeks. Nolvadex 40mg everyday for first two weeks of PCT and 20mg everyday for last 2 weeks of PCT. That's a simple first cycle. Hope it helped!

hey guys i know i'm a newb and i've done extensive research before pulling the trigger but it seems like once i have a cycle figured out i read something new. I know you start with basic test first time but then i read a million other pills you have to take. Ai's hcg clomid. Then i'm reading nc generate and n2guard. Ostarine. Serms. Bloods done. Then you have you gazillion natural vitamins and liver protection. Can someone just help a guy thats really confused and maybe make a first cycle easier? Thanks. Hopefully some vets get this

rofl! Just grab a syringe and a vial of test fill the syringe, inject and leave at that!!! Fuck all that shit huh? Lmao!

I know what you mean OP. I remember spending countless hours night after night doing research for my first cycle.
First off, I'm a big advocate of the old school techniques. Which are simple but to online-broscience can become controversial: 2 big insights are: 1) forget PCT all together and the piles of products that go along with it. Just blast and cruise, cruise 150-200 mg EW of test after your cycle. Makes life so much easier, so much better. Saves you money and keeps your gains. Think about it PCT is just spending lots of cash, and throwing your body in the grinder just to lose gains, lol what a wonderful concept. 2) take less doses-longer cycles. Reduces potential for all the problems for all these other products that come into play by running huge doses. Back in the 70s they didn't have all this shit, just keep it nice and simple.

A good intro cycle:

500 mg EW test
25-50 mg ED dianabol
Some nolva ED or EOD on cycle to prevent gyno

Cruise on test 150-200 mg EW afterwards and bridge into your next blast/cycle, it really can be simple.

Toremifene is what I found that works best on cycle. Nolva lowers your IGF1 levels. Tore will not only prevent gyno but it will reduce on going gyno as well.

Top Bottom