Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle tips and dosage information needed.

Forrest Pump

Hi mates!

Im 35 years old male, and Ive done few cycles before. The gear
that im about to use is :

- Turinabol 10mg
- Diamond Pharma Cut Stack 150mg/ml
(tren ace 50mg, drostanolone propionate 50mg,commonly known as
masterone and test. prop)
- Diamond Pharma Boldenone 250mg/ml
- Nebido testosterone undecanoate 250mg/ml
- HGH fragment 173-192

Im thinking of taking turinabol 40mg ed and boldenone 400mg ew
and using the Cut Stack alone. Amount of test is small, only 250 mg/week
during the whole cycle. The approximated cycle length is 8-10 weeks

Im 193 cm and weight is about 97 kg. My bodyfat is around 15%
Im not looking for bulking up, rather getting ripped look, fat loss and gaining quality mass.

What would be your dosage and lenght of the cycle?

Im getting Nebido from my doctor, so im not thingking about doing pct at all. Just continuing taking Nebido so that the test levels are about normal. I do have AIs available if something side effect should show up. And milk thistle too.

Any info, comments about the gear or tips to training. please comment. Id be more than grateful!

Last edited:
bro your body fat is too high for masteron and that's a complete waste of eq... eq needs to be ran FAR higher and MUCH longer... this is all a very bad layout and idea... if you want to run eq then you need to run it 16 weeks... it doesn't really go with shorter estered cycles... unless you REALLY love pinning... then by all means, run everything 16 weeks... otherwise this needs some serious changing...

Thanks for info! What should I do then? I have available Tren Ace, Test Ena, Sustanon, Masteron prop and ena,Winstrol, Turinabol and Eq. I am prone to gyno so I dont want to use high amounts of test or deca. As a matter of fact I dont want to use deca at all. Tren is very powerful substance, I can barely take it 150 ew divided in two doses. Please help me with this one I dont want to waste money on a cycle thats no good. So if I run Eq for 16 weeks 600mg ew, Tbol 40mg ed and keep the test about 300mg ew, and then use the Cut Cycle. Does that sound better?

Thanks for info! What should I do then? I have available Tren Ace, Test Ena, Sustanon, Masteron prop and ena,Winstrol, Turinabol and Eq. I am prone to gyno so I dont want to use high amounts of test or deca. As a matter of fact I dont want to use deca at all. Tren is very powerful substance, I can barely take it 150 ew divided in two doses. Please help me with this one I dont want to waste money on a cycle thats no good. So if I run Eq for 16 weeks 600mg ew, Tbol 40mg ed and keep the test about 300mg ew, and then use the Cut Cycle. Does that sound better?

with the goals you have, you don''t need to go insane with so many different things bro... its completely unnecessary and causing so much extra strain on your body for absolutely no reason... you can get huge gains with the cycle im going to layout for you and minimal sides... winstrol will be the harshest thing in the cycle im giving you and compared to things like tren, its very mild... I am adding sarms to the cycle... FAR less sides, no methylation, ultimate performance enhancers allowing for maximum output which in turn provides the biggest, cleanest and most keepable gains... here is the stack and the links on where to get everything...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-14 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day
13-18 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

I would use the cut stack for 8 weeks, with the TBol. If your diet and training are good, you should see a good amount of fat loss with a bit muscle gain.

Thanks for awesome info. Respect.

Im going to stick with Cut Stack, 1.5 ml eod and hgh fragment daily.

I dont have enough info on sarms or peptides, and dont know how they would react to my body.
Im a student so theres a liquidity issue as well, I cant afford gear worth 1800€ at once.

Do I need some ai for estrogen rebound after the cycle? Maybe arimedex? Im on testosterone
therapy so im not going to really do proper pct, just run Nebido after cycle and make sure
progesterone,prolactin and estrogen levels dont rise up.

I think that Tbol isnt going to add up anything since theres tren? Id take halotestin
but my supplier doesn have it.

Yes, you should run an AI after cycle. The most important part of PCT when on TRT is keeping E2 from rebounding. Aromasin would be the best option for this. Caber or Prami on cycle would also be a good idea with Tren.

definitely run aromasin during your pct for estro rebound. With tren, you will wanna use clomid, and stay away from nolva for your serm

Top Bottom