Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle question

Biffmeister

Hey,

Im planning to run the following cycle.

Wk 1-10 test 250mg
Wk 1-4 winstrol 40 mg
Wk 5-10 anavar 50 mg
Wk 13-15 PCT Nolvadex

I will use mariadistel and liv 52 as liver protection on the side.
My question is just should I skip the winny as kickstart because 10 weeks of orals will be hard on my liver, or should it be fine with this dosage?

Stats: 25 Years, 8 years of fitness experience, current weight 85kg at about 14%

Biffmeister

Last edited:
My first idea was to run Test 1-10 and anavar 5-10 , but i thought to use the leftovers winstrol as a kickstart for this cycle, im just not sure if it will work out well..

You should not use orals for more than 5 weeks.
Moreover up your test to 500 mg per week.

I wudnt get into your stats n diet thing cos i think you've made up your mind.
But you should refrain from this at this point altogether.

Have done Winstrol only for 8 weeks before and according my doctor everything was fine after, but ill leave the winstrol for what it is and go for test+anavar then, dieet wise atm 260gr protein en 270 carbs 80 fat, i dont wanna upp the test to 500 because this is the first time i run test and i think i will get fine results from 250mg a week

ill skipp winny is it possible to split anavar from like week 1-3 and 8-10 ? i wanna use it both as kickstart and to be a little bith more dry at the end of my cycle

Don't start a cycle at 14 percent with Winny. Too much oral there. If anything, end it with the Winny to polish off the cycle. I would switch to this:

Wk 1-12 test 300-500mg (which ester?) weekly in two doses if Enan
Wk 1-4 dbol 20-30mg ED (optional kickstart)
Wk 7-12 Winny 50mg ED (don't trust many Var sources)
Wk 5-12 proviron 25-50mg ED
Wk 3-12 HCG 250mg x2 weekly
Wk 14-18 PCT Nolvadex and Clomid 40-60mg ED and 50-100mg ED respectively

AI throughout at 6.5mg - 25mg ED depending on your level of aromatization

Liver protection? 1 to 2 gallons of water daily
Joint protection? Fish oil and not too much AI

250 is plenty first time. That's 2X natural. IME the body is flooded just fine as it adapts. Maybe add dbol on train days with AI EOD. Nova recovery + test boost. Next time maybe try more. It's overwhelming first time @ 250 IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom