Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log: Test 500/dbol 30

synthazeus

Thought I'd log my cycle, seeing as it's my first.
Stats:
Weight: 205 lb ( was about 110 pounds when I started)
Body fat: 12%
Training: 8 years
History: have used clen, and lasix. Never used AAS.
Comps: have won numerous comps since a young age. Competed as a power lifter for a lot between 19-21 for bench and deadlift. Plan on ine day competing as a bodybuilder.
Lifting stats:
deadlift: 415lb
Squat: 500lb
Bench: 325 lb
Physique: fairly lean. Not super vascular :(. But muscle bellies look pretty full.

Pretty sure I've reached my genetic limit. My arms are 18 and a half inches and quads are 30.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 Testostrone enanthate (Unigen) 500mgs every week split between 250mg injections Monday and Thursday
Weeks 1-4 Dianabol (blue hearts) 30mg a day (first two day 10mg, next 3 20mg, moving to 30mg.
Weeks 1-12 Liquidex (rui/ar-r) starting off at 0.25 mg eod and will adjust the dosage depending on what's happening (gyno, water etc)
2 weeks after last pin: Nolvaldex 40/40/20/

Also have a liver support that I'll use for pretty much the whole cycle.

Calories: will be 4,500 but have not sat down and worked out my diet yet, will be made up of Chicken, Eggs, Brown Rice, fish, steak, broccoli, oats and tuna mostly.

6 litres of water a day.

Good? Critique if you will. How does pct look? Only want answers from people who know what they're talking about.

Commencing this cycle in 2 days, very excited. (As you could imagine)

Subbed good luck man! Still waiting for my time to cycle! Just from being around these forums and researching like crazy pct looks a little light. Clomid and/or hcg wouldnt hurt. Im sure someone with more experience will give you the advice you need.

Subbed good luck man! Still waiting for my time to cycle! Just from being around these forums and researching like crazy pct looks a little light. Clomid and/or hcg wouldnt hurt. Im sure someone with more experience will give you the advice you need.

What's your cycle? Yeah but I don't have to go super crazy seeing as I'm using adex for all the way up to pct. I might chuck some clomid in tho. Can't get my hands on hcg anytime soon, I buy locally and my source doesn't have anything. Living in Australia also it is very hard to import shit lol

Yeah im aussie to, it sucks haha. What state do you live in?

I dont plan on cycling for another 2 years and my first cycle will be during my comp prep for 2017. Been using sarms for a while now and im loving them but all they have done is made me more eager to jump on a cycle.

First cycle is going to be test e 1-6 500mg a week
Test p 7-8 50mcg ed
Winnie 3-8 50-100mg ed
Proviron 3-8 50-100mg ed
And maybe masteron prop in the last 6 weeks
And sarms will be used 12 weeks prior to starting

Melbourne, Victoria Man! Access to to gear here is very hard ahaha. How old are you? If you're old enough Id say go ahead. How's sarms going for u?

Im from perth.Sarms are good but not test or dbol! You going to the arnold?

And the cycle i listed was a comp prep cycle. Im on a 2 year bulk at the moment

Yeah man it's on this weekend. Will enjoy going there to see some big aussie dudes. It's very rare seeing ifbb pro like physiques in Australia.
That looks like a good prep cycle. If I were you I'd chuck in letro or lasix. Makes you dry as a mother fucker.

was going to run aromasin throughout and letro in the last 4 weeks. need to look into lasix more, i take it you liked it?

Top Bottom