Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Log: Sust, Deca Dbol

kunnt

this will be a log of my 3rd cycle. i have come off and recovered (to my knowledge anyway) from my previous cycle:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/12-week-test-e-dbol-eq-cycle-1290823.html

i ran Test E, EQ and Dbol, i gained 10kg (90kg to 100kg). gains were fairly lean and i kept more or less all strength and size. so next phase is to pack on even more mass!

Layout of cycle:
week 1 - 12: 250mg Sustanon every 3 days
week 1 - 10: 500mg Deca every week
week 1 - 4: 40mg Dbol every day (might up it to 50/60 4th week)

week 3: start hcg at 500iu per week
(had wanted to start hcg straight away but could not get my hands on bacteriostatic water. i think i might just have to buy sterile water from pharmacy and freeze individually)

Bridge:
i plan to bridge this mass cycle for 5 - 6 weeks and on to a cutting cycle. how i will go about that i will decide. whether to run TRT dose test during this period or to try clear receptors and run some orals.

i have arimidex on hand for any estro sides.
i have nolva and clomid in case i decide against bridging and want to come off, in this case i will go with the standard protocol of 40/40/20/20 (nolva) and 100/50/50/25/25 (clomid)

currently i have finished my 2nd week of this cycle (started the 14th july).
weight at start of cycle: 98kg
current weight: 102.5kg

so currently up 4 or so kg in 2 weeks! dbol is def legit. feeling those great pumps again and strength this week was great, stronger than ever. 180kg squat for 4 reps, 140kg for 15. and the rest of the days i stayed at usual weight but everything felt light.
there is obvious water retention judging by rapid weight gain and looking in the mirror. so started dosing arimidex at 0.5mg every other day last thursday.

priorities for this cycle is general size, but focus will be on legs, shoulders and arms.

diet will be as clean as possible as ive heard deca is unforgiving when it comes to bloat. i want to keep sodium levels and fat gain to a minimum.

will be keeping this log to reflect back on, and to receive feedback and any opinions on improvements i could make, i always respect advice from others :supercool

looking forward to the rest of this ride :D

Top Bottom