Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle feed back

Stayinlean

Just wanted to get some quality feed back on a cycle im contemplating running.

-cycle-

Liquidex. 1-8

Hc Generate. 1-8

Forma stanzol. 1-12

Epi Strong. 3-4

Oxandrovar. 5-8

-PCT-

Hc Generate ES 9-12

Phytoserms 9-12

-After PCT-

Unleashed

Im 32
5'10" 180 lbs 34 waist
Ill get a pic up asap

Im guessing at the body fat 10-12%

Ideal goals- to harden up, improve vascularity, improve sides, oblique, and lower core definition.

Ill post my meals daily. Itll typically be 4-5 per day, around 200g protein, carbs as needed, not much fat, mostly, chicken, eggs, tuna, fruits, steamed veggies. I dont diet i just eat well to begin with. Just looking for that extra umph.

Should i add 1 Andro to the cycle?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Just wanted to get some quality feed back on a cycle im contemplating running.

-cycle-

Liquidex. 1-8

Hc Generate. 1-8

Forma stanzol. 1-12

Epi Strong. 3-4

Oxandrovar. 5-8

-PCT-

Hc Generate ES 9-12

Phytoserms 9-12

-After PCT-

Unleashed

Im 32
5'10" 180 lbs 34 waist
Ill get a pic up asap

Im guessing at the body fat 10-12%

Ideal goals- to harden up, improve vascularity, improve sides, oblique, and lower core definition.

Ill post my meals daily. Itll typically be 4-5 per day, around 200g protein, carbs as needed, not much fat, mostly, chicken, eggs, tuna, fruits, steamed veggies. I dont diet i just eat well to begin with. Just looking for that extra umph.

Should i add 1 Andro to the cycle?

Thanks

bro, you should not run both epistrong and oxandrovar on the same cycle... that makes no sense... oxandrovar already has PLENTY of epi in it and running both of those is WAY too much methylation... i have a FAR better cycle layout for you...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks for the input. The idea on that was to kick start the oxandrovar. "The make no sense" part to me would be to take s4 and get proven vision issues. What about some other feed back other than nb2m, sarms, ag guys, or ruthless supplements. An honest review not just a clear product push. U may luv the cycle but dont recommend it for everyone. Shoot ive seen that same cycle recommendation for a ton of people now.

Oh and i got the HW ostarine in the mail yesterday. 3 bottles.

View attachment 126293

Why are you running liquidex and forma at the same time? And why with a product with epi in it? Epi already doesn't aromatize in the first place. If you ran this cycle you would crash your e2 levels, and have the driest joints of your life. I'm not a fan of copy and paste cycles either, but that one is better than the one you put together bro.

Stick to something easy and basic. Pick oxandrovar or epi strong, run it 6-8 weeks, and follow it up with a serm and an AI. KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid

Ur acting like im on it. Im not doing anything yet which is why im asking. So i can clean up the info, miss info and correct knowledge im getting.

So u like that s4 causes vision issues. Yeaaaaa thats way better

You don't want a sales pitch from the reps here, but you have pretty much every product they have listed in your proposed Cycle..

Anyways.. I would run either Epi or the OxandroVar for 4-6 weeks. Neither of them convert to estrogen, so you won't need an AI on cycle. If you choose to run an AI with Epi.. have fun with the dry achy joints. Here is a nice simple layout..

1-6 Epi-Strong - 30/30/45/45/45/60
1-6 Cycle Support (whatever you choose)

7-10 Clomid - 25/25/25/25
7-10 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod
7-12 Post Cycle/Unleashed

Something along those lines anyways. The only thing I would think about adding to that would be some sort of Test base, and Taurine to combat that sides from Epi.

Great feed back thank u.

Interesting ok.

So what do you think of something like:

Forma stan 1-4
Oxandrovar 4-8
Cardarine 1-8

Liv.52 ED
Pre workout C4 Cellular ED
Multi vit ED

Thoughts?

And by test base whats your thoughts on that being either 1 andro or phytosarms