Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle before holiday

Crossilljam

Hi,

After reading on this forum for a while this is my first post.

I'm currently in my second week (of 4) of my pct after a six week tren a, test p and mast cycle.
used steroids for a couple of times now.

Stats before:
88kg
183cm
27% bf

Stats:
97kg
183cm
Around 15-18% bf

I'm going on holiday the 6th of August and want to get in another cycle before that date.
6th of August is like 11-12 weeks from now.

My problem is, i can't use short esther steroids because i can't take the things for the PCT with me on the plane.
Can you guys advice me what to do and what the best short cycle is?

Goal is to get ripped.
I know diet is key, but when i'm going low in calories, i don't want to lose any muscle.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums crossilljam! I wouldn't have recommended that you use gear at 27% bf, but that is in the past.

If your main goal is to get ripped without losing muscle, you can't take PCT drugs with you, and you need a short cycle, I'd suggest a clenbuterol cycle before your vacation. There's no guarantee that you won't lose ANY muscle on clen, but it provides some nice fat-loss results and doesn't require PCT. Read this article I recently wrote on Clenbuterol if you have time.

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to mention but i started this cycle when i was around 20% BF. think it's still too much tho.

About fat burners, i've used everything you can think off.
Used Clen, T3, ECA and DNP before (yeah i know, it's stupid). Not at the same time of course

I saw some threats where they talked about HGH for fat loss?
Does anyone know if this is really some good stuff to lose fat and possibly gain some muscle?

I was thinking about a short cycle kickstarted with some short esters and finished with test e so that would be my vacation.
What is your thought about that?

Top Bottom