Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advise

hazard1129

Hey everyone... looking for advice on what cycle is should start on... I am 5'2" 137 lbs and 27% BODY FAT. I would like to be in the single digits. Get my abs back... I am currently on a 1200 daily calorie diet due to abdominal issues. What cycle should I start?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

How old are you? What kind of abdominal issues do you have?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm going to move this to the AAS forum.....and let the flaming begin

Dude you posting that is like asking to get torn apart. No one here is gona take you seriously if you want to cycle with your stats looking like that. Do more research.

You should not be running any cycle.. over a 1/4 of you is fat.. post some pictures so we can try help you out with diet

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Everything about this screams no! Steroids will not help you... And neither will anyone here if you continue down this path.

Hey everyone... looking for advice on what cycle is should start on... I am 5'2" 137 lbs and 27% BODY FAT. I would like to be in the single digits. Get my abs back... I am currently on a 1200 daily calorie diet due to abdominal issues. What cycle should I start?

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Go read the sticky where dylan explains the dangers of using a cycle with a elavated BF%

Top Bottom