Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice: Please help!

Dkimyo

I am doing preparation for my next cycle, and once I am single digit BF, I'd like to run a lean mass cycle.

My current status is:
5'9"
170lbs near 10% bf
26yrs old
been training on and off for a while
my lifts are:
Bench-press: 315lbs 1 RM
Squat: 405lbs 1 RM
Dead-lift: 405lbs 1 RM

I was near 200lbs with higher body fat before, so please do not tell me to gain weight first!
I looked way too 'buffed' and I didn't like the way I looked. I've been cutting down fat 2 months ago, I've lost reasonable amount of fat since then. I am still cutting down, and I am not afraid of becoming 160lbs peener anymore because I realized the scale weight tells nothing about me, the mirror does. So I will cut down as much as I can before I start a cycle, then gain pure muscles, staying lean for the rest of my 20s is my goal.

I have some Tren E and Test E left over, so I'd like to utilize that.

I have: Some Tren E and Test E, but itself isn't really enough for a whole cycle, so I looked around, found this: Cutstack, which is a compound of test P, tren A, mast A. (200mg/ml)

Here is my cycle draft

Week|Tren E|Test E|Cutstack|Anavar|Dbol
1.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
2.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
3.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
4.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
5.....|400...|250...|........|60....|....
6.....|400...|250...|........|60....|....
7.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
8.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
9.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
10....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
(sorry i didnt know this table would break.
week 1-6 400 tren E 250 test E
week 4-10 60mg anavar/day
week 7-10 500mg cutstack/week(EoD injection)

I wasn't sure about Dbol, but I think If I put dbol for the kickstart, I think it's probably going to kill my liver even with full protection.

and this is second one(a lot cheaper since I don't need to purchase any extra gear)

Week|Tren E|Test E
1...|400...|400...
2...|400...|400...
3...|400...|400...
4...|400...|400...
5...|400...|400...
6...|300...|250...
7...|300...|250...
8...|300...|250...
9...|......|250...
10..|......|250...

this way, I can just use whatever I have without buying anything.

I have Hcg, Adex, Caber, nolva, clomid, vitamin b6,, have in my hand.

My goal is: putting as much lean body mass without gaining any bodyfat(or even cut down a little)as I can. I am not a big fan of putting lots of compounds in one cycle, but I will do whatever is the most efficient to achieve my goal.

Here are some questions:
1. I have experienced lost muscle and strength comes back if I take surplus calories due to muscle memory, but does it apply to bodyfat as well?

2. For the first one, I don't like the way I take tren upto PCT, and I am afraid of delayed recovery. Any ways to counter this? Should I use Cutstack first then make a transition to Enanthate?

Please make any necessary advice and answer my questions!

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks!

I don't understand the logic in both of your setups. The first one your Tren E isn't ran long enough. 6 weeks is nothing for long esters. The second scenario you are tapering doses down as the cycle goes on which makes no sense. You could run that second one but do it in reverse. You always want to taper up doses as the cycle goes on to battle myostatin, not taper down.

Make sure you have N2guard ran your entire cycle, and get some GW from sarms1 to run alongside your Tren to combat cardiovascular side effects.

You need a thorough PCT as well

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or HCGenerate ES (PM me for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

PHONE241 Buy 2 get 1 FREE
ACTNOW30 30% off
HZI7WTBZ 20% off

Discount codes can be used at this link ONLY -----> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I am doing preparation for my next cycle, and once I am single digit BF, I'd like to run a lean mass cycle.

My current status is:
5'9"
170lbs near 10% bf
26yrs old
been training on and off for a while
my lifts are:
Bench-press: 315lbs 1 RM
Squat: 405lbs 1 RM
Dead-lift: 405lbs 1 RM

I was near 200lbs with higher body fat before, so please do not tell me to gain weight first!
I looked way too 'buffed' and I didn't like the way I looked. I've been cutting down fat 2 months ago, I've lost reasonable amount of fat since then. I am still cutting down, and I am not afraid of becoming 160lbs peener anymore because I realized the scale weight tells nothing about me, the mirror does. So I will cut down as much as I can before I start a cycle, then gain pure muscles, staying lean for the rest of my 20s is my goal.

I have some Tren E and Test E left over, so I'd like to utilize that.

I have: Some Tren E and Test E, but itself isn't really enough for a whole cycle, so I looked around, found this: Cutstack, which is a compound of test P, tren A, mast A. (200mg/ml)

Here is my cycle draft

Week|Tren E|Test E|Cutstack|Anavar|Dbol
1.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
2.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
3.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
4.....|400...|250...|........|......|....
5.....|400...|250...|........|60....|....
6.....|400...|250...|........|60....|....
7.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
8.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
9.....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
10....|......|.........|500.....|60....|....
(sorry i didnt know this table would break.
week 1-6 400 tren E 250 test E
week 4-10 60mg anavar/day
week 7-10 500mg cutstack/week(EoD injection)

I wasn't sure about Dbol, but I think If I put dbol for the kickstart, I think it's probably going to kill my liver even with full protection.

and this is second one(a lot cheaper since I don't need to purchase any extra gear)

Week|Tren E|Test E
1...|400...|400...
2...|400...|400...
3...|400...|400...
4...|400...|400...
5...|400...|400...
6...|300...|250...
7...|300...|250...
8...|300...|250...
9...|......|250...
10..|......|250...

this way, I can just use whatever I have without buying anything.

I have Hcg, Adex, Caber, nolva, clomid, vitamin b6,, have in my hand.

My goal is: putting as much lean body mass without gaining any bodyfat(or even cut down a little)as I can. I am not a big fan of putting lots of compounds in one cycle, but I will do whatever is the most efficient to achieve my goal.

Here are some questions:
1. I have experienced lost muscle and strength comes back if I take surplus calories due to muscle memory, but does it apply to bodyfat as well?

2. For the first one, I don't like the way I take tren upto PCT, and I am afraid of delayed recovery. Any ways to counter this? Should I use Cutstack first then make a transition to Enanthate?

Please make any necessary advice and answer my questions!

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks!

for starts..without even reading your whole post.6 weeks of long esters isnt optimal.Replace with test prop/tren ace instead for starts, if thats the scedule, you must run

Top Bottom