Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle

Mesaice

Hey guys, i was wondering about which kind of cycle you guys would advice me to take.

I am planning on gaining some mass, and get more shredded. Well, not at once ofc. in time. Finished my cycle with tren e, test p and hgh.

The cycle above, was my first cycle. Yeah yeah, it was a hardcore cycle for a newbie.. It went well, and my test lvls are pretty well ;) So, suggest me which cycle i should run, and i will try to get as much detail i can find on the net about them :) thanks in advance!

Here is a good video for you to watch on the differences between bulking and cutting steroid cycles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3lNZLtaYVw

This is the video description: In this video, Trevor Kouritzin discusses the different steroids that are commonly used in bulking and cutting steroid cycles.

The bulking cycle he talks about in the video is:
Weeks 1 - 16
Testosterone 500mg/week
EQ or Deca 300-500mg/week
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day (If using deca. It isn't needed if using EQ)

The cutting cycle he talks about in the video is:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 200mg/week
Trenbolone 200mg/week
Masteron 200mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
Cardarine 20mg/day

After both steroid cycles, it is very important to run a proper PCT protocol such as the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Threads like this are meaningless. If you're going to do just anything, without regard to your health, your long term goals or your reproductive system. If all you want is to be bigger and more shredded, then, it really doesn't matter. All steroids work. Just do whatever you want.

Threads like this are meaningless. If you're going to do just anything, without regard to your health, your long term goals or your reproductive system. If all you want is to be bigger and more shredded, then, it really doesn't matter. All steroids work. Just do whatever you want.

I think you misunderstood me. I do really care about my heath and my reproduction. That is the reason why i ask for advice. I could imagine you guys know a little more on roids than me. By the way, i want kids in the future. So the proper pct is important through

Hey guys, i was wondering about which kind of cycle you guys would advice me to take.

I am planning on gaining some mass, and get more shredded. Well, not at once ofc. in time. Finished my cycle with tren e, test p and hgh.

The cycle above, was my first cycle. Yeah yeah, it was a hardcore cycle for a newbie.. It went well, and my test lvls are pretty well ;) So, suggest me which cycle i should run, and i will try to get as much detail i can find on the net about them :) thanks in advance!

For this kind of results I would recommend using a testosterone with EQ for like 14-16 weeks. In the first weeks of the cycle you can use Tbol as a lean kick-starter. All in all, this should be a rather clean cycle.

If you do care about your health and reproductive system, then do the perfect PCT as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/ With such a PCT you will be able to keep most of your gains, and you will have an easier time recovering.

running tren for a first cycle puts you in a bit of a pickle and narrows your goals. reason is NOTHING out there is in the same league as tren in terms of mass and strength gains. its like driving a Ferrari the first time as a 16 year old then trying to get used to driving a Ford.

how long were you lifting naturally before using steroids? if you don't have a long history of being natty the best thing you can do is stay natty for like a year.. and then you can start over again. you don't want to get into the habit of using tren every cycle because the stuff will hammer your body

Honestly, i have been training for like 4 years. I only saw a little result :D I then decided to run roids. But honestly. I think i will go make a blood work after i finish this PCT, just to check up if everything is cool. I honestly feel fine, got no mood swings or anything.

EDIT:
Of course in the past of 4 years training. there have been some results. But they werent as big as i would have thought.

I suggest taking proper time off. If you ran a 12 week cycle plus a 6 week PCT that is considered 18 weeks on. That means you will want to take at least 18 weeks off before even thinking of another cycle. You will also want to run blood work to see where everything is before this as well. It will be tough to follow up the cycle you ran and I would recommend a test only cycle at 500mg per week. I think you almost have to reset yourself since you were so aggressive at the beginning.

I would take some serious time off and then think somethink like muskate suggested for bulking

Test, Tren, and GH is a great to bulk and get shredded at the same time. If you've already done that.. not much more you can do.

Top Bottom