Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting with test, without water retention

Dr. JK

I am currently preparing for a show, running Eq & Winny, with Proviron & Nolvadex. I am not running any test cause of the water retention it gives me (I am very sensitive to water retention)

What do you guys suggest to take with it to help with my sex drive aside from the above?

I was thinking 100mg of Prop/week

Thanks in advance

How would your injection schedule be with 100mg of prop, it needs to be at least eod injections. I would either up the proviron or just use low dose of a long ester w/ some liquidex, or run the prop at least 50mg eod.

just so that I'm clear, you're already on the cycle with the proviron and your sex drive is still low?

Proviron never did shit for me and tried 2 dif brands. :mad: What are you gonna do? Anyway, why not run suspension with A-dex or Aromasin as well? One of those plus Nolva should keep ya dry, although I'm not a contest prep guru. Talk to Needsize or someone. If you wanna be using test come show time then just drop the suspension just days prior to the show and you should be okay no?

to me suspension isnt worth the pain. This time around I am running enth up until 3-4 weeks out, and just using arimidex or femera to keep the water off, cheaper, and much easier to use

Top Bottom