Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious about HCG?

crumble60805

Ok so I'm about 9 weeks into a 15 week cycle of test and secs and was wondering if I could take HCG for my balls shrinking? I have some on hand so I could start today? Any thoughts?

Better use 1000iu eod - you don't need any estrogen blocker for such dose of HCG. HCG increase free test and even will decrease estrogen level. Just do blood test now and one month later)

So you're saying that free test won't convert to estrogen? Especially with already high levels of test in the body? Hcg is now an AI?

Yes, man. Hcg will stimulate Your FSH and it will control balance of you test and estrogen level. I haven't believed it too before, till my doctor describe me this process

Hcg mimics LH and directly stimulates the leydig cells. Testosterone converts to estrogen completing the negative feedback loop turning off the release of LH. I don't know where your doctor got his degree, but doing a simple search on google will explain this whole process. Use a damn AI.

Man, you are correct, BUT your statement is right only for high doses of HCG! Many shit is written in Internet - I used this scheme on practice last two months with blood tests and I saw the difference

High levels of testosterone is what causes aromatization. The body will already have high levels of exogenous testosterone, so wouldn't you think that making your body produce even more test that it would increase the chance of aromatization?

Top Bottom