Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cruising on test e

imthatguyyet

Hey guys I'm at the 8 or 9 th week of my test e cycle atm I got some personal issues which have put me out of the gym for at least 3 more weeks I guess, my cycle was going while gone from 61 to 70 kg , now I'm out of the gym for like 1.5 week already I'm holding on to most of my muscle mass try to keep eating while trying to maintain this, I have even gained like 2 kg while on this off period could be fat could be muscle could be both, I want to get trough those few weeks and finish it properly , I've got 3 amps of test e left and 9 amps of prop I was thinking about 1 injection a week of the test e to stay a bit anabolic so muscle will not dramatic ly be lost , that will get me trough those 3 weeks then start the gym again and finish the test prop with a mon/wens/Fri injection for 3 weeks , hoping to maintain and maybe even gain a very small amount of muscle , what do you guys think , I'm scared if I stop now I will lose a lot , while at the moment I'm still on I'm still mating ing all of my gains haven't seen weight or size decrease, yes my muscles look less full cause I'm out of the gym for now but I'm still pretty lean and mainting a very good amount of what I've gained , continue like I said ? Or stop ? REACTIONS PLEASE !! :)

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I don't see any good outcome to this.. 3 weeks out of the gym is a long time, and considering you were only 60kg to begin with tells me you do not have any base or conditioning whatsoever.

I would just come off. run PCT. and when you decide you want to commit to this spend the next 2-3 years training naturally before even thinking about steroids.

I would just stop and pct. Wait the appropriate amount of time and ho back on a cycle when you have an established foundation and you level of commitment is where it needs to be to do things properly. I know things come u but continuing now seems to me like a waste to be honest.

Nah don't really need it next time I'm thinking about a low/moderate dose of test along with a oral like anadrol and some trenbolone

Nah don't really need it next time I'm thinking about a low/moderate dose of test along with a oral like anadrol and some trenbolone

Your thinking of using two highly powerful anabolics, I don't think this is a good idea... At 70 kgs you should be training a few more years naturally and gaining as much weight as possible. All you need is kfc

Yes I know at the moment I'm am about 72-73 kg but to mention I'm not very tall as well I'm 1.74

Yes I know at the moment I'm am about 72-73 kg but to mention I'm not very tall as well I'm 1.74

I suck at converting KG and this 1.74 is that feet? that would place you about 1 and 2/3rd of a ft tall.

I sincerely agree with what others are saying here stop. use your time to build a good solid foundation ,you're young enough to accomplish this, believe me it will pay off in the long run.

Top Bottom