Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critque and/or give opinions on my proposed stack

Ace4

hey bros,

like to hear your feedback concerning my stack to be run next month

test prop 50 mg eod
tren ace 100 mg eod
dbol 25 mg ed
proviron 25 mg ed
t3 25 mcg ed
t4 25 mcg ed

i'm starting at a very lean bf, roughly 6% and i hope to add 10 pounds of pure lean and dry muscle tissue over the course of 8 weeks

right now, i'm on a cruise of 100 mg test e per week and 30 mg of tren ace eod

I like it, how old are you bro? I would front load the Dbol. What's your PCT layout?

Someone has done their homework! 😝

I like when guys ask for advice after learning instead of the other way around!

Imo 50 mg eod is the best way to keep ur body as close to natural t production! With the rise and fall of the prop ur gonna be at about 900-1000 total test levels that's great to keep as a base and that's exactly what u wanna do when ur running tren

Like stated above age and lifting experience ?

i'm an old man lol, 38 to be exact

i've been on gear for almost 3 years and i haven't cycled off, just low dose cruises

i started off with 20 mg of superdrol ed and then tried other orals such as winny (ran it at 50 mg ed) dbol (ran it at 25-30 mg ed) and epsitane (ran it at 30 mg ed)

i didn't get much from winny or epistane but superdrol and dbol worked decent for me

and just last october i started the injects

1st was test e and deca @ 500 mg of each per week for 10 weeks

then i went straight into 500 test e and 600 eq each week for 12 weeks

deca made me thicker and fuller but eq didn't do much for me physique-wise (i like the lean dry look, so i don't plan on using deca again and i plan on keeping test at low doses 250 mg per week MAX)

i love tren ace as it's made me a walking sculpture ie. lean tight and dry

i'm curious how the dbol will work with the tren, and it's my 1st time using test prop

my bro write this cycle out for me, and he said you need the t3 and t4 in order for the tren to work more effectively, it's the first time i heard this

i'm a naturally lean and dry guy (thanks mom and dad lol) so i'm kinda apprehensive about running them coz i'll have to eat even more cals to not get too skinny

and i know you dudes are gonna give me a tongue lashing for this but my leg training consists of leg extensions and calf raises LOL yeah, i hate training fucking legs :D

my arms and delts are my best parts and my chest and back are ok, but my legs... you get the picture (my friends tell me to enter the wheelchair divison for bodybuilding)

i've been cruising on 100 mg of test e and 30 mg of tren ace eod for the past 12 weeks

and i don't do pct as i've just stayed on for the past 3 years

Have ya got bloods to check ur over all health running stuff for 3 yrs even low dose can have sides that are not welcome

Cbc
Cholesterol
Liver
Bun/kidneys
Those are just some

Actually need to just check everything all the way through thyroid T3 T4

You got to be careful with thyroid hormones because you can burn out your natural thyroid production

And yes I do agree that using thyroid medications with tren will work well but it also is a little bit dangerous

But honestly Tren by itself is very very effective without all those other medications!!

Not sure what else I'm missing here but it's very important to get blood work if you been on here for that long I take it that you're on TRT and I've been running a cruise goes for that whole entire time??

Are you under a doctors care at all ?? you've been very thorough with everything so that actually is giving all of us the ability to help you to the best of our knowledge!!

As far as prop ur gonna love it from what I have read .. The kinda compounds u like fit prop to a t as far as the best test ester for ya!!

In conclusion

BRO!! U gotta train legs!!

When ur 80 and all upper body how the hell ya gonna function !!

Gimp limp and no support for ur upper body !! 😜😜

Hope I did not miss anything !!

I'm big on low dose cycles cuz my goals are not to be in the 250's so I do need lots of gear to maintain mass im happy in the 225 club!😝

Dude just read ur 6%

U don't need any thyroid medications at all!!

Cut that stuff out

Unless u need to get to 3% for some kinda contest

yeah, i can't figure out the t3/t4 addition coz i'm a naturally lean guy and i eat pizza, ice cream, fries etc and stay @ 6-8% so i'll drop out the thyroid stuff

i'm only 165 @ 5'11" but i have tiny tiny joints, my wrist is under 6 inches around and no one believes i only weigh a buck 65, most guess me at a buck 80 or so

my goal is 175-180 @ 4%

i got bloods done last fall, and my cholesterol is a bit high but the liver/kidney values are all in range

i got strong health genteics and my grand-granmother lived to be 103 on ice cream and bacon and my grandad is still going strong at 93 drinking jack and smoking cigs ;)

and i've been on low dose when not blasting and a blast for me was 20 mg superdrol lol

but i did go off completely last july and august coz the epi gave me terrible acid reflux (the other orals didn't give me reflux, just epi...) so i had to come off and had to follow a very bland reflux diet for those 2 months and during that time i lost about 7 pounds of lean muscle tissue which is alot for someone weighing a buck 65-70

if i dd train legs hard and serious i could be a buck 80 pretty easily i think, but in my crazy mind i want my 16 inch arms to get up to 17 inch arms, and this is 17 inches at a lean and dry 5-6% not a bloated 10-12% :D

I like your cycle layout man it looks pretty good I would drop the thyroid medications and I also would lead off with your Dbol

You'll be able to get to a low body fat on Tren if you just going to clean up your diet just a little bit kind of pointless to be eating bacon and ice cream and all that stuff and then taking thyroid medications clean up your diet take your stack and enjoy everything

Might get a little bit little bit a PIP on prop

But then again if you've been using Ace I think you probably already experienced a little bit of PIP

Hope I answered all of your questions man

Top Bottom