Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Create Massive spot specific Muscle growth and prevent muscle loss during pct..

needtogetaas

Yes you heard me right my friends through the Use of IGF-Lr3 and MGF along with the right nutrition you can Create Massive spot specific Muscle growth and prevent muscle loss during pct.. Whats even more great about it all is that you can do all of this for dirt cheap when you get your peptides from Purchase Peptide using my Discount code Need10. The get all of the products you need for the job from Me at Needtobuildmuscle.com using my Needto139 disocunt code.

OK blah blah blah needto STFU and explain everything to me in full detail right? Well of course my good friends you know I would never leave you hanging now would I?

So here it is peeps. The secret to Creating Massive spot specific Muscle growth and preventing muscle loss during pct through the Use of IGF-DES/MGF/Timed nutrition

Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

O yaaaahaaaaaa

i would put this stuff into my deltoids. where else would anyone need mass??

Well I would have to say that its the biceps that I hear the most people b*tching about needing more size in. For me I feel that I have the forarms of a teen age girl so this is where I will be taking advantage of it.

Its funny though. Because when I see pics of my forearms they don't seem small at all but when I looke down at them in person I feel they are to small. Ether way they are weak and I have to use straps when I dead lift so this is how I will use it regardless. :qt:

Well I would have to say that its the biceps that I hear the most people b*tching about needing more size in. For me I feel that I have the forarms of a teen age girl so this is where I will be taking advantage of it.

Its funny though. Because when I see pics of my forearms they don't seem small at all but when I looke down at them in person I feel they are to small. Ether way they are weak and I have to use straps when I dead lift so this is how I will use it regardless. :qt:

loollll. look at my avi - my forearms are tiny also. but it makes the upper arm look bigger!

i strap up for work sets, but try and not use them for the warm up sets these days. i used to be 100% strapped up even for db curls though haha

so we got biceps, forearms, delts, and im gonna throw in calves

honestly I just pin the igf1lr3 SubQ in my belly and have had GREAT results.
I rec: IGF-1 LR3 1mg x 2ml
for it, great peeps. they just got the IGF1LR3 restocked. but not sure how fast it will sell again.

also a very promising compound to help with PCT is : GnRH (Triptorelin)

I havent used the MGF myself so i cant comment on that one.
but i know Need2 knows his stuff. so it should be GTG.

Very excited to run this combo - russian star is also someone to check out on the ntbm.com forums!!!

Keep it up need2 !!

Top Bottom