Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

contest prep cycle.

tdwyer

Hey everyone. Just curious what your thoughts and opinions are if you would change anything?

Please dont post saying "too much gear"

Week 1-6

750mg Test E

400mg Deca

50mg Anadrol

Week 6-12

750mg test e

400mg equipoise

Week 12-18

750mg test e

300mg masteron

300mg tren acetate

50mg stanazol

Clenuterol

Week 6-18

40mcg per day

Increase by 40 mcg every 2 weeks until at 160 mcg

Not enough gear

Run the Test, EQ, and Deca all from the start. Bump your EQ dose up to at least 600mg/week.

At week 12, drop the Deca, and lower your Test dosage to between 250-500mg/week.

Somewhere around 10 weeks out, add in Tren and Masteron. Tren 200-400mg/week and Mast 600-800mg/week

Run the Clen 2 weeks on/off unless you are using Keto.

I don't compete, but if I did, that's what I would do.

What are your stats? I can help lay out some successful contest cycles I've done once I know where you're at.

Why not NPP instead of DECA? I had great results with NPP to put some size on before cutting down for my show. I usually do a 20 weeker like this:

6 foot
210lbs
13% bf

Only becaused I have used deca before and know how I react. Other then that simple reason I would try it.

Not enough gear

Run the Test, EQ, and Deca all from the start. Bump your EQ dose up to at least 600mg/week.

At week 12, drop the Deca, and lower your Test dosage to between 250-500mg/week.

Somewhere around 10 weeks out, add in Tren and Masteron. Tren 200-400mg/week and Mast 600-800mg/week

Run the Clen 2 weeks on/off unless you are using Keto.

I don't compete, but if I did, that's what I would do.

I did change the eq to start from week 1 I forgot to change that. Ill look into increasing it.

I have always been told to never change your test dose pre contest :S not 100% sure the reason behind this.

Top Bottom