Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerned; need advice from the Pro's

Vicstory

Howzit Guys,

I am 27 and I've been working out for 7 years solid and I have been tweaking/perfecting my diet and exercise routines according to my body and goals over the years. Recently I decided that I am ready for AAS, I did research for a couple of months and planned my cycle before I started. I have cystic fibrosis so that is the reason for the slow introduction of deca and test you see in the first weeks, I needed to see how my body will react to it, after that I could open the gates.

I thought that I had planned my cycle properly but it seem I missed something and need your advise. I red a couple of forums and guys are saying that you should not use nolva after taking deca??? It will give you gyno. So actual question is, what do I do now?

I am 178cm (5'10"), 85kg (187lbs), 13% BF, 3300 calories.

Cycle:
Test E:
1w - 250mg = 125mg(Mon) + 125mg(Thur)
2-8w - 500mg = 250mg(Mon) + 250mg(Thur)
9-10w - 625mg = 375mg(Mon) + 250mg(Thur)
11-12w - 750mg = 375mg(Mon) + 375mg(Thur)

Deca:
1w - 50mg(Mon)
2w - 100mg(Mon)
3w - 200mg = 100mg(Mon) + 100mg(Thur)
4-10w - 300mg = 200mg(Mon) + 100mg(Thur)

HCG:
4-7w - 500iu = 250iu(Mon) + 250iu(Thur)
11-13w - 1000iu = 500iu(Mon) + 500iu(Thur)

Anavar:
9-12w - 60mg

PCT (Nolva + Clomid)
16w day 1 - 250mg + 60mg
16-17w - 100mg ED + 40mg ED
18-19w - 50mg ED + 20mg ED

I can't include a AI because of bone mineral density in CF, so I will live with the 'feeling shit' afterwards for a while.

I am currently on week 7 with no major sides so far just a little of acne that I cleared up with benzoyl peroxide.:artist:

Thanks.

That looks like a lot of gear for a first cycle. I'd have skipped the deca all together but since you are almost finished, I guess it doesn't matter. You can run nolva / clomid for pct.

Don't taper doses, and don't run deca if you want to recover.

If you can't run an AI you're playing with fire. I would suggest you don't even cycle.

Yea I have to agree if you can't run an ai, you might find yourself in some trouble, especially when you start running higher doses of test. 750 is too much for first cycle btw

Yea I have to agree if you can't run an ai, you might find yourself in some trouble, especially when you start running higher doses of test. 750 is too much for first cycle btw

Thanks for your feedback ladies\gents.

I can read all I want about gear but for me experience is more valuable in my opinion, so if you guys so no\yes I'm going with that.

The reason I have the high dose at the end is that I actually red a couple of people recommend that for the last 3-4weeks you should add an one amp to your weekly dose just give you that little bit of extra strength toward to end. Since I haven't reached week 9-10 yet I can just remove the extra amp and continue the 500mg till the cycle ends?

Thanks for your feedback ladies\gents.

I can read all I want about gear but for me experience is more valuable in my opinion, so if you guys so no\yes I'm going with that.

The reason I have the high dose at the end is that I actually red a couple of people recommend that for the last 3-4weeks you should add an one amp to your weekly dose just give you that little bit of extra strength toward to end. Since I haven't reached week 9-10 yet I can just remove the extra amp and continue the 500mg till the cycle ends?

Yes you can it's not necessary to increase dosage close to the end of a cycle.

Top Bottom