Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Component or Finaplix?

drug_against_war

Which of these two products works best in the opinion of tren vets here? I ask this because each box contains 20,000mg of Trenbolone Acetate, so the actual dosages are the same, but the Component box is $30 cheaper for me than the Finaplix box is. Any good reasons to stick with the Fina over the Comp.?
:rolly: :rolly:

drug_against_war said:
Which of these two products works best in the opinion of tren vets here? I ask this because each box contains 20,000mg of Trenbolone Acetate, so the actual dosages are the same, but the Component box is $30 cheaper for me than the Finaplix box is. Any good reasons to stick with the Fina over the Comp.?
:rolly: :rolly:

30$ cheaper???? where do you find a 30$ difference in price at?

What are ya'll talking about?? :confused: Component and finaplix is the same thing. The only difference is that the component is 20 dose and the finaplix is 10 dose. In other words 2000mgs and 4000mgs.

Never Enough said:
What are ya'll talking about?? :confused: Component and finaplix is the same thing. The only difference is that the component is 20 dose and the finaplix is 10 dose. In other words 2000mgs and 4000mgs.

That's what I'm saying!!! If they are the same product with no real difference, then I'll go with Comp. because it's $30 cheaper for a box than fina is! I've heard some other crap that it has less "glue" or whatever, but there's no glue in it anyway so I don't think that matters. I did hear not to use the blue pellet however, which I've never seen mentioned before. I think that it's not tren but some other chemical or hormone, maybe the T-H.

Top Bottom