Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects

Gboyt

How long until this crap leaves my system and the side effects subside? I ran it for 6 weeks by week 4 i started getting horrible anxiety and depression but toughed it out for another two. Maybe that was a mistake ... Lol

Took it once, never fucking again. That shit is str8 garbage. Makes you like pregnant woman or menopausal one.

Only issues I've ever encountered have been big balls, strong erections and massive loads.

I really have to question that. For most people it has the opposite effect. It's never really been understood. It could be some weird negative feedback loop that some peopel have. Neverthless, when the steroid gurus were saying how horny CLomid made them, thousands of guys were saying how great it was. I waas the only person to come out against it, and naturally, was attacked for it. Over a decade later, more and more guys admitted that it killed their libido and left them with weak ejaculate and it is now understood that all the studies on Clomid raising testosterone did so only temporarily. In other words...it's a useless drug.

I really have to question that. For most people it has the opposite effect. It's never really been understood. It could be some weird negative feedback loop that some peopel have. Neverthless, when the steroid gurus were saying how horny CLomid made them, thousands of guys were saying how great it was. I waas the only person to come out against it, and naturally, was attacked for it. Over a decade later, more and more guys admitted that it killed their libido and left them with weak ejaculate and it is now understood that all the studies on Clomid raising testosterone did so only temporarily. In other words...it's a useless drug.

I have ingested things based on the fact that some dude had bigger arms than me.

Top Bottom