Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid, Nolva Or Aromasin as stand alone

PetWussy

Hi

im curious to know if there are any benefits to using

either clomid, nolva or aramosin or all 3 together in off time (not in PCT or a cycle but im talking about just on their own to give you a little boost of natty test ) ??

I clomid was good to take on its own as a test booster

I also heard taking aromasin on its own is also a great booster while killing estro build up

so what about running them both ? and what about nolva to add or on its own

Clomid is sometimes prescribed for a little boost I know that but what are your reasons for this? What are your stats too?

Lol what do his stats have to do with anything? He simply asked if it had any benefits. Not that he was going to do it...

I actually asked this when I first started looking into gear too. After reading how they boost natural test by up to 100% I thought why not take it as by itself just to see how your body reacts to elevated test. But the feedback I got was pretty much that it would be pointless. Although you would be increasing your test, you wouldn't be increasing it dramatically enough to even realize any difference. So you theoretically could, but it would basically be a waste of money and time.

That's the feedback I got when asking this.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

I asked his stats bc I fucking felt like it. With a question like that and petwussy as a screen name I wouldn't be surprised if he was 14.

Clomid is sometimes prescribed for a little boost I know that but what are your reasons for this? What are your stats too?
yes
flags_1.jpg

PetWussy = Wetpussy

and im 28

Ive done my first cycle back in Oct 2013 - Jan 1st 2014
I did sust250 750mg a week for 12 weeks along with anavar
I did hcg 500ui a week from week3 -12week and then did aother 2 weeks of hcg

I then started pct with clomid and nolva but I felt like I had zero sex driver and clomid and novla didnt help me at the time so I stopped using them after week 3...I was really concerned because I had zero sex drive
so I bought some HCgenrate taht i heard helps with sex drive during pct
and it worked great,

however for some odd reason this past week I again gotten very low sex drive sees like nothing turns me on or gets me as hard anymore

so I thought to myself maybe I need a test boost ( im not ready for another test cycle yet)

I have clomid , nolva, and aromasin avaliable to me right now

Im on day 3 of clomid 50mg ED and nolva 20mg ED
so far nothing that I can notice.. no increase in sex drive tahts for sure

I have aromasin and i read some great things about using it on its own when not on any test or pct cycle

however since im already on clomid and nolva i was wondering if its a good idea to add aromasin to the mix

or should I just drop clomid and nolva and just do aromasin on its own and see if my natty test gets better and increase in sex drive

opinions?

do you think I should stop using nolva and just keep using clomid and maybe add aromasin, or just do aromasin and drop the rest

im very confused as I have 3 options.. I can use all 3.. use just 2 or only 1 on its own

I dont know whats the best option in someone who is just looking to increase sex drive......and maybe get a little boost of test

so I can chill out and wait and then do another test cycle sometime soon (this time im thinking of doing test prop for 10 week) thats my last resort if I dont get my sex drive back soon

Haha yeah bro I got the translation to wetpussy, and I was really just saying that bc I didn't like dude questioning why I asked your stats bc it will only help us to assist you better. It seems like you're having a hard time recovering from your last cycle bro. Look up "Perfect PCT" and follow that protocol or something very close to try and get your shit back to normal. You'll be using all 3 of those along with a natural test booster and a couple other things, trust me go look it up you'll be back to normal in no time hopefully.

whats the link ??

ok so wait are you saying its ok for me to use clomid+nolva+aromasin all 3 now even tho my cycle been over 5 months ago ?

My sex drive been good for past 3 months I just dont know what happened this last week
I stopped using HCgenrate last month maybe thats why my sex drive went down hill becaus HCgenerate really helped me but without it , it seems like im back to square 1

its a lot easier bro if you just come out and say your entire story right off the bat instead of asking the micro way and gathering thoughts if you know what I mean

if you are having trouble recovering I would encourage you to check out my perfect pct of 2014 which is in the PCT section

I would also tell you to run bloodwork after being off of everything for atleast a few weeks so you can get an idea of what is going on

Top Bottom