Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol/modafinil/T3 cycle???

sabbracadabra74

I am thinking of running a clen cycle 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, but run modafinil in the off two weeks instead of an ECA/ECY stack. Has anyone ever done this before? Modafinil works as an appetite suppressant, CNS stimulant, and also enhances focus, concentration, and mood. Does this sound like a worthwhile cycle? Another idea would be if I run the cycle for about 6 weeks to add in T3 for the total 6 weeks of the cycle tapering up to 100 mcg and then tapering down. The clen wouldn't go over 140 mcg a day after tapering up in the first two weeks. What do you guys think? Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

I dont find modafinil suppresses my appitite at all, and my appitite is normally shit, that is one of the main reasons I like it.

I wouldn't call Modafinil an exact 'diet' aid so to speak, IMO you're better off sticking to ECA.

Mr.X said:
I wouldn't call Modafinil an exact 'diet' aid so to speak, IMO you're better off sticking to ECA.

I thought modafinil was NOT a cns stimulant. I thought this is why it was such a big deal as a stim, because there were no shakes or other sides with it, just increased mental focus, and energy

(ps, I have some ordered, so I will see personally)

fireman664 said:
I thought modafinil was NOT a cns stimulant. I thought this is why it was such a big deal as a stim, because there were no shakes or other sides with it, just increased mental focus, and energy

(ps, I have some ordered, so I will see personally)

Its good at 100-200mg per day. No sides for me at all.

Top Bottom