Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Facts and Weight Loss: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

In this video, I go into DEEP and EXTENSIVE detail about what exactly clenbuterol is and how it works... Learn the science behind clenbuterol, the way it cuts fat and why it is used... This is the first video in the mini series on clenbuterol... Many misconceptions on clenbuterol are addressed and a full education is provided on it... This video is full of facts and guidance for everyone... As always, send all questions and comments to me at [email protected].... Enjoy the video!!

Excellent video (as always) clen is probably the most misunderstood and misused drug out there.

thank you guys... i just really wanted everyone to start to gain an understanding on clen as EZ said, its often one of the most misunderstood and MISUSED compounds out there... hopefully these videos in the series are eye openers for many...

Thanks for the info bro. I used clen once but would probably never use it again. The sides outweigh the benefits for me.

Top Bottom